• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10/22 Clarke Custom Drop in Trigger

I just put a Clark Custom Deluxe Drop-In Trigger Kit in my 10/22, and man what a difference!! I don't have a trigger scale, but I'd guess the pull is not ~3 lbs, and no longer gritty/notchy as it was with the stock trigger. After maybe 20 pulls, it has already improved a bit, so I'm sure it'll where in even better.

clark46.jpg

http://www.clarkcustomguns.com/1022parts.htm

I'm sure a Kid of VQ would be better, but for $65, you can't go wrong. It took me maybe 20 minutes to put in. One problem: It didn't come with directions, but it's still easy.

So, if you are looking for an inexpensive, nice trigger upgrade, I'd recommend it.

Matt

Last edited:
That's one of the nice things about the 10/22... you're only limited by your budget and imagination as to what you can do to it.

Now you need to swap-out the barrel, stock, mag release, charging handle... [smile]

Clark makes a great trigger. What's next, an GM barrel? Once you have the GM barrel you are going to have to buy a new .920 stock. Then you will have to buy a quality scope. Of course you will need at strong base and quality rings to compliment the scope. That should take you out to 100 yards consistently.
As Login said, budget and imagination![rofl]
I always get a kick to see something that started out as a functional $200.00 dollar rifle turns into a Winnebago [smile]
Of course I enjoy my Winnebago's and wouldn't part with them!

Back
Top Bottom