• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10+1 rounds approved gun list selling at MA gun shops now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi team,

I did search before posting this lol

Anyone have 10+ rounds approved gun list selling at MA gun shops now? I’m not talking about modifying magazines or extended magz.

thanks

Hi team,

Anyone have 10+ rounds approved gun list selling at MA gun shops now? I’m not talking about modifying magazines or extended magz.

thanks
Approved roster guns just get sold with 10 rounders here. Usually

Hi team,

thanks

just look up the high capacity roster

There was a gun listed in the classifieds as 10 + 1 capacity. This refers to a 10 round mag plus one in the chamber. That may be where your confusion is.

Ok English professors, jackassor (English???) lol, Jokers, ect….
my simple question is any gun available (legally) in the MA gun shops right now that have 10+1 bullet originally (not extended mag like Ruger LCP, LCP II)
EX: SW Shield Plus will be avail end of this month or next month Sep. ANY OTHER GUNS like that.

thanks JA team ;-)

my simple question is any gun available (legally) in the MA gun shops right now that have 10+1 bullet originally (not extended mag like Ruger LCP, LCP II)
EX: SW Shield Plus will be avail end of this month or next month Sep. ANY OTHER GUNS like that.

thanks JA team ;-

Shield plus available now. All guns that are not assault weapons are legally available.

thanks JA team ;-)
Strike two

thanks JA team ;-)
Yup

Shield plus available now. All guns that are not assault weapons are legally available.
Yes. Thanks but most of them are not 10 rounds mag (most of them 7 or 8). Im looking for the one with 10 rounds avail. I said a list if we have here so i can choose what i like the most.

OP, NES is not here to make up lists for your convenience. Do your own research and/or call Maura. And go GREEN. Jack.
Sure. Thanks I’m asking a question, not demanding. Also if one person knows one, just comments it out the name like Shield plus, Ruger Max… may be 5 people that knows guns that could provide at least 5 guns. That’s it.
Tons of other people making up lists for other convenience around these forums. Lol

Sure. Thanks I’m asking a question, not demanding. Also if one person knows one, just comments it out the name like Shield plus, Ruger Max… may be 5 people that knows guns that could provide at least 5 guns. That’s it.
Tons of other people making up lists for other convenience around these forums. Lol
A simple google search for the approved roster

Approved firearms rosters

Then go to whatever manufacturers site and see if they make a 10 round mag for whatever gun you want.

Easy peasy

Any gun that has a 10 round mag can take a plus 1.

You question is hella vauge or not structured properly.

There is not 11 round mag for any gun with my limited knowlege

Any gun that has a 10 round mag can take a plus 1.

You question is hella vauge or not structured properly.

There is not 11 round mag for any gun with my limited knowlege
We are in MA, beside preban, we can’t have more than 10. Yes i should say 10+1 instead 10+ In the body, my bad, apologize (even title said 10+1)I’m assuming people smarter than it is hahahah.
Also yes In the US got tons of 10+1 or 10+ Handguns. I’m asking specific In Massachusetts gun shops. Again I assume people smarter than it is (whatever “It” is it - english??? hhahah, you all make my day after a long week in hospital with new born lol

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/aYmOqPFyJPw?t=12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom