• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10-1-11 EOPSS List is out

I see the M&P 45c on this list. Is it true, we can now get the 45c?

I also see klcr 357. Is the polymer 357lcr?

Last edited:
Coincidentally, the most recent New Hampshire Approved Firearms Roster is out too. Here's the download:

NHEOPS.jpg

Must agree here. Does Darling Martha allow it on her list?

No, S&W just doesn't want to pay to have it tested, for whatever bizzare reason.

If I was going to make a WAG it's because that gun sees limited distribution, even outside of MA. For example, I have never actually even SEEN an M&P .45c, not even in NH, or at NH gun shows, or several NH dealers.

There has to be some serious production issues with the .45c.... I went looking for one on gunbroker, and found only TWO of them!

-Mike

No, S&W just doesn't want to pay to have it tested, for whatever bizzare reason.

If I was going to make a WAG it's because that gun sees limited distribution, even outside of MA. For example, I have never actually even SEEN an M&P .45c, not even in NH, or at NH gun shows, or several NH dealers.

There has to be some serious production issues with the .45c.... I went looking for one on gunbroker, and found only TWO of them!

-Mike

Seriously its the only M&P I would like to own.... SL gun shop had a used one and I really like the size.

Anyone else notice that the H&K P30S was added to the list? I guess all that talk over the years about Heckler & Koch submitting more guns for approval is finally showing some results. I'm guessing since it's the models with the manual safety there should be no issue with AG compliance?

Anyone else notice that the H&K P30S was added to the list? I guess all that talk over the years about Heckler & Koch submitting more guns for approval is finally showing some results. I'm guessing since it's the models with the manual safety there should be no issue with AG compliance?

Maybe. HK will still have to issue the "we are going to sell this gun" letter before any MA dealers will start selling them. Then wait another 3 months while the distis are still twiddling their thumbs and the dealers not believing it, etc. ... lol.

-Mike

Did anyone notice that the S&W Bodyguard 38 is on the list.

Is that new to the list?

Just remember that the list is irrelevant to buyers . . . EVERYTHING depends on what the dealer is willing to sell/transfer. If the dealer says NO, it's NO! (go elsewhere)

If the dealer says OK, just buy it and stop worrying about lists.

Question

So let me get this straight... I've been Jo Ewing for an hk p2000 sk for years. Now that it's on the list can I either purchase one here in MA or buy one out of state and have a MA FFL handle the transfer for me??

Thanks in advance

Did anyone else notice this?

NOTE: Only MA
compliant
versions of the
models listed
below may be
lawfully
possessed in
Massachusetts if
the weapon was
manufactured
after 9/13/94.

That is only the first list. There is another top secret list that a gun has to be on also. If the gun isn't on this list, there is no reason to go find out if it is on the secret list.

You would think they would make it public so everyone wouldn't have to go bother affl to see if it can be aquired in Ma.

Back
Top Bottom