1 deputy, 2 officers shot while serving warrant in NE Harris County

TJL

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
A Harris County Sheriff's deputy and two officers from the Texas Attorney General's Office were injured in a shooting while serving a felony warrant in northeast Harris County.

The officers were shot as they approached the suspect's door. They returned fire, but it's not known if the suspect was hit.

Another deputy was injured in a motorcycle crash on the way to assist at the scene.

Deputies set up a perimeter Tuesday afternoon at 5013 Hartwick Rd. near E. Mount Houston Road.

LIVE: 1 deputy, 2 officers shot while serving warrant

For what?

Piece of shit. Send him to Hell.

(Edit -- seems he sent himself to Hell. Thanks for saving us the duty of paying to both prosecute and defend you, and to jail, feed, house, and medicate you while you would have been imprisoned.)

Thankfully this:
The three law enforcement officers who were shot were taken to Ben Taub Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The most seriously injured officer was struck several times. He received wounds to his torso, his leg and his face. The other officer was shot in the foot. The Harris County Sheriff's deputy was shot in the hand, and could lose a finger.

Last edited:
One of the comments :

Back all the officers back, and blow up the house. I’m sick of seeing officers being killed or wounded doing their job. Prayers for all involved

I was just thinking the exact same thing

Stereotypes are real and based on his picture that guy was a scumbag. That said the way the story reads I suspect some of those gunshot wounds were blue on blue inflicted.

One of the comments :

Back all the officers back, and blow up the house. I’m sick of seeing officers being killed or wounded doing their job. Prayers for all involved

I was just thinking the exact same thing
The problem is that getting shot at by those that do not believe or adhere to the laws IS part of thier job. If it where not they would not be well armed and have body armor

As for just blowing the building up ? Might as well take out all the people around them with snipers too.

There is no good solution for these problems other than more careful planning of trying to arrest someone?

What crime was the shooter accused of committing that justified a warrant......article doesnt mention it nor does anyone in this thread who have already tried/convicted in court of public opinion.
Absolutely this.

If it were NJ it could be as simple as possessing a magazine having a capacity over 10 rounds.

Thugs acting on a warrant. Nobody knows what that warrant is for. But they still expect sympathy?

Jose Guarena was killed in a similar fashion, wasn't he?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom