1 dead, 4 injured in Valentine's Day mall shootings in Phoenix and North Charleston, South Carolina

Reptile

NES Member
Two mall shootings, one in Phoenix, and another in North Charleston, South Carolina, left at least one person dead and four others injured on Valentine's Day, authorities said.

In Phoenix, police responded to reports of a shooting about 12:40 p.m. at a retail kiosk inside Desert Sky Mall, said police spokesperson Sgt. Andy Williams, and found two men with gunshot wounds.

A preliminary investigation indicated an argument had occurred between a customer and a kiosk employee before the shooting, Williams said. Both men armed themselves and exchanged gunfire, he said.

The two men were taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries, Williams said, and a young man, possibly a juvenile, later died.Police were not yet sure of his role in the shooting.

Damn I go to Charleston on business multiple times a year and have been to the Northwoods Mall many times. There a nice hooters across from the mall too that always has a very talented waitstaff.

The false flag machine is spinning up like a turbine.
Hang on , I have a feeling it's going to be a pisser.
Someone is winding up some mental defective as we speak.

"Mall Shooting", "Mass Shooting" - what’s the difference? All justification for media hype to support gun control. Gun Deaths climbing and Defensive Gun Uses dropping to 10-fold less than Gun Deaths. Note that GVA finds DGUs to be well more than 10-fold lower than any other academic survey/estimate - perfect for gun control advocates and anti gun media.

F216D17A-C706-466D-8583-C22ECC728B1B.jpeg750E5867-BEF0-44DD-A26B-2022992205D8.jpeg

Biden is already digging up the corpses of those poor kids from Florida to push his anti agenda. Mark my words, the very minute his people need a distraction, the hammer is coming down on us. The groundwork has already been laid.
Notice he doesn’t dig up the bodies from Sandy Hook, when it was during his VP watch with Obumma.

Back
Top Bottom