1 Day Survival Seminar

My martial arts instructor, Joe Maffei is having a one day seminar on basic entry level wilderness survival.

A little background on Joe's martial arts training.
Joe Maffei's Jeet Kune Do Concepts

Although there's a fee, he's open to bartering. Bring your survival skills, put them to the test and spend a day enjoying the outdoors. Share some of your own personal experiences and learn from others. Its all about sharing the knowledge.

For additional questions call, 781-290-7559 and tell him you heard about his seminar from Jose at Northeastshooters. I've been a part of other martial arts and survival seminars in the past and would do them again.

This is the one that I went to a few years ago. Primative and Urban survival.

Unfortunately, this course will not have firearms training. For more information click below.

You will learn:

* The essential items you must have in your pack. I will show you exactly what I carry every time in my pack.

* The Rule of 3’s. 3 minutes, 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks and how the items in your pack relate to this time formula.

* How to prioritize, Shelter, Fire, Water, and Food within the time formula using the items in your pack.

* Knots that will stay tight and release quickly and easily when building a shelter.

* How to find your way out of the woods using land navigation and terrain, with an introduction to measurements and distance.

* 8 ways to Signal for help using the items in your pack.

* The 5B ‘s of First Aid. Bites and stings, bleeding, blisters, breaks, and bandages.

* Make a primitive weapon that is strong and durable for security

* Concepts of scouting to include: Gathering information, Collecting items, Nature observation.

* Introduction to Medicinal plants and wild edibles.

.Things to Bring:

Water, Lunch, Day Pack, Knife, 20ft Length of Rope, Notebook and Pen for logging information..

Back
Top Bottom