• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1/2 Price Creedmore at CMP

that's not to bad, maybe I can find CC deal that will pay me $500 for spending X$ in 90 days again.

I know one CC that still running that deal for new customers

The down side is a "case" is only 100 rounds or 200 rounds total. but you could possibly get .50 each for the once fired brass?

Last edited:
With my sale of the Beretta, after getting a new pocket watch, I’ve $500. A second Garand could be a possibility...but up to $750 now, and I think my paperwork is out of date.

Amoskeag is also coming next month; last on of the season. Online catalog should be up any day.

t

Last edited:
My wife and I drove up to Manchester last TH; I mailed in my silent auction bid Saturday. Don’t have much to play with, but found a very nice condition 1910 M08 Colt sn# 30K, in .25acp to upgrade the one I already have from 1918, since I seem to carry the mighty mite half of the time. It’s here on the window sill next to my bed right now.

If that fails, I have a secondary bid on a 1982 Walther P1 rig; black holster, 2 magazines. Really wanted a 1967 so we can age gracefully together.

Beautiful CE42 K98, all matching, and a few lesser ones. About 6 G/K43s....one with problems and no magazine starting at $700...but out of my reach.

Other things out of my reach; had a third cortisone shot in my right shoulder today. This shoulder was rebuilt in ‘06. Not exactly sure what’s happening, but definitely some impingement on the resewn supraspinatus tendon and the long bicep tendon affecting my right arm to the extent I can’t carry a K98 for more than 10 minutes. We’ll do an MRI in January or so.

First day of PT for my two torn Hammys tomorrow. That high pitched girlie scream you hear about 2:30 will be me in New Bedford under transverse massage to break up the scar tissue from the original injury six months ago and three reinjuries since.

t

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 19
I’m not always keen on this stuff, can you explain?
I think he's implying 6.5 is a hipster and/or wimpy round?
Not sure if he realizes this is 30-06 and 308 manufactured by Creedmoor the company and not the 6.5 cartridge?

I think he's implying 6.5 is a hipster and/or wimpy round?
Not sure if he realizes this is 30-06 and 308 manufactured by Creedmoor the company and not the 6.5 cartridge?
oh, that guy in the picture looks like a guy at the club that said theres no way 22lr can shoot well at 100 yards.....He had no idea my 513t with that big honking scope was a 22lr. When I retrieved my targets and he seen some very close to moa groups he asked and I told him as I shook a handful of tenex.
Any how I dont know why anyone frowns on the 6.5/270 it did so well for a 100 years or so and is right up there with amount of deer down as 06/308/30/30 along with other mammals through out the ages.

I resent that remark...and so does my 6.5 creedmoor rifle.

View attachment 268255
Just because you put a gripdildo on does not make it anymore manly[rofl]

When you going to lay down some groups with that thing, get that into the 1” 100 yard dot challenge. I pulled some shots out of my ass with my scoped M1! Lucky Fn day and doubt I will do it again.

Ohh CMP just sent me a email for this offer still. Sales must be a bit slow. I don’t think thier Win,IHC cmp specials for $250 more I doing well. ?
If I did not buy another M1a few months ago I would have bought another Cmp garand just to get the brass from the ammo deal!

Just because you put a gripdildo on does not make it anymore manly[rofl]

When you going to lay down some groups with that thing, get that into the 1” 100 yard dot challenge. I pulled some shots out of my ass with my scoped M1! Lucky Fn day and doubt I will do it again.

He is missing half the package. :D

Bob

the-tac-sac-21196.jpg

Am I a hipster because I load 130 grain 30-06? Or is hipster a age restricted type thing?
Are hipsters different from millennials?
Or are Mills jealous of hipsters....i must be getting old as i dont understand much these days.

The fact you even know where to find these pictures and relate you must be a hipster also.
Ok time for some fun.
what is a non hipster round and time to call you out.
what do you own...list please.
cals owned , cars and picture of your wardrobe.

I think the 300blk was more of a hipster trend than 6.5 at least tbe 6.5 cal has long deep history. Also the 380 compact pistols .....for the record im poking fun. Im finding most younger folks dont take well to a little banter.

Last edited:
When you going to lay down some groups with that thing?
Still working out the kinks, but was able to shoot 2 5rd groups the other day with store bought ammo and it seemed to like the 140gr Hornady match stuff best. I’ve been trying to find some 120gr to try too because in theory it should work better than the 140 out of a 1:10 barrel like the Bula has.

You guys will get some targets soon, I promise. I promise i’ll tuck my man bun into my USMC issue boonie cover when I get to the range.

A8E24136-7CB5-42DF-ABB8-D6E4B7B07E55.jpeg
The fact you even know where to find these pictures and relate you must be a hipster also.
Ok time for some fun.
what do you own...list please.
cals owned , cars and picture of your wardrobe.

I think the 300blk was more of a hipster trend than 6.5 at least tbe 6.5 cal has long deep history. Also the 380 compact pistols .....for the record im poking fun. Im finding most younger folks dont take well to a little banter.

Hipster? Hahaha now that’s funny. As for what I own and pictures, Sorry Maura that ain’t happening. However Creedmore and Glock memes are the funniest.

Fuddy-five, perhaps. The "manstopper."

Or maybe the fudd's beloved 30-30.

(for the record, I have nothing against 45acp; it does tend to be the pistol cal of choice for fudds though.)

View attachment 268281

Hipster? Hahaha now that’s funny. As for what I own and pictures, Sorry Maura that ain’t happening. However Creedmore and Glock memes are the funniest.
Ok how about what cal and type of car you drive. I only wanted a pic of your cloths - wardrobe. Trying to figure out your “class” . They really need a Identify App. I’m so confused these days on what I might be? I’m a boring 50yr old white guy so far....god I just don’t fit in anywhere these days.

Ok how about what cal and type of car you drive. I only wanted a pic of your cloths - wardrobe. Trying to figure out your “class” . They really need a Identify App. I’m so confused these days on what I might be? I’m a boring 50yr old white guy so far....god I just don’t fit in anywhere these days.
Too much angst and you'll turn into emo dad:
l_5778d55dce14428394f7ff4172abb332.jpg

Rereading the CMP sales site now kind of makes me want to get another service grade or perhaps a 308. I already load 308 but I don't own anything in the caliber.

Pic of my clothes? Now that’s really weird. My car ? Is not a car. I fit in, but it’s usually Into XL Carhartts.

Pic of my clothes? Now that’s really weird. My car ? Is not a car. I fit in, but it’s usually Into XL Carhartts.
Well its a indicator of what you maybe, millennial, skinflint,tactical lumber jack, nerd, fashion diva.
So you wear this stuff?

View: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/411446115940273059/

Hey as long as you dont wear Nitrile gloves while shooting its all good.lol
Im just bored so im just running with it.

Well its a indicator of what you maybe, millennial, skinflint,tactical lumber jack, nerd, fashion diva.
So you wear this stuff?

View: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/411446115940273059/

Hey as long as you dont wear Nitrile gloves while shooting its all good.lol
Im just bored so im just running with it.

Nah just the pants, they stop the sparks from the grinder and other tools from burning me up. Your typing makes me think your one of this ManBun types though

Back
Top Bottom