• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1.03 seconds, react, ccw belt draw, 3 hits.

[popcorn] It's Thursday night, aren't we supposed to be at the LGS staying open late, or the range for meetings?

ETA: I see the OP has started a few threads and is new here. Welcome, and read more than you post. At least for a while.

Last edited:
This guys the biggest fraud piece of shit faggot ever.

As for your axe comment its pretty funny because i personally offered to roll jiu jitsu against this cuck internet celebrity fraud and he wouldn't respond.

f*** him and f*** you if you think hes legit.

My money is on Roland. Hands down, axe or no axe, when and where this truexodus wants.
As far as that guy, well, he's a self proclaimed "instructor". He ALMOST enlisted (wid
Sh I had a dime for every time I've heard that one), and he turns instant expert on everything he touches (started BJJ last year, now he's giving hand to hand fighting advice on IG, etc). He's a fag of the worst kind. When people call him out on IG and ask him why he doesn't compete if he's so great, it's either deafening silence or he comes out with excuses so lame, they could be from Hillary Clinton. Screw that twatwaffle. Hard.

I bet it would be a riot if Jibbr, Ed and Snacks would make a mystery science theater version of the Truexodus videos. All of them.

Some one here can do it:

mystery-science-theater-3000-mystery-science-theater-3000-28510179-1022-766.jpg

I feel like I just walked in to a bar fight about to happen. Some serious hostility in here. I have no idea what's going on but damned if I don't wanna see how this plays out.
Think I'll have a cold one and sit in the corner.

I feel like I just walked in to a bar fight about to happen. Some serious hostility in here. I have no idea what's going on but damned if I don't wanna see how this plays out.

You peepee touch in the corner?

another new guy...but i like this one :D

he's doing the right thing until he earns his 'cred'...lmao.

i can't even imagine what it must be like for someone to stumble across this site/thread on the internet and think 'gee, these guys seem really friggen hostile...i think i want to hang out with them'

another new guy...but i like this one :D

he's doing the right thing until he earns his 'cred'...lmao.

i can't even imagine what it must be like for someone to stumble across this site/thread on the internet and think 'gee, these guys seem really friggen hostile...i think i want to hang out with them'

Lol, this is the kindler gentler NES. This place used to be a riot before we all got toned down or banned.

As far as the other noob, don't worry about it, this OP is just a shit posting retard. He will likely be gone in a day or so.

Back
Top Bottom