• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1,000 posts and 1 year on NES -- GREEN KARMA

Q: Why is their a gate around cemeteries?
A:
Because people are dying to get in.

Q: What is the main cause for divorce?
A:
Marriage

An old man went to the Doctor complaining that his wife could barely hear. The Doctor suggested a test to find out the extent of the problem. “Stand far behind her and ask her a question, and then slowly move up and see how far away you are when she first responds.” The old man excited to finally be working on a solution for the problem, runs home and sees his wife preparing supper. ” Honey” the man asks standing around 20 feet away “whats for supper?” After receiving no response he tried it again 15 feet away, and again no response. Then again at 10 feet away and again no response. Finally he was 5 feet away “honey whats for supper?”
She replies “For the forth time it’s lasagna!”

Two men, Jim and John, were walking their dogs when they passed by a restaurant. “Let’s go in and get something to eat,” Jim suggested. “We can’t” responded John, “don’t you see the sign says NO PETS ALLOWED.” “Aah that sign,” said Jim “don’t worry about it” and taking out a pair of sunglasses, he walked up to the door. As he tried walking into the restaurant he got stopped at the door, “sorry no pets allowed.” Can’t you see” said Jim “I am blind, this is my seeing eye dog.” But it’s a doberman pincher, who uses a doberman pincher as a seeing eye dog?” the man asked “Oh,” Jim responded “you must have not heard, this is the latest type of seeing eye dog, they do a very good job.” Seeing that it worked, John tried walking in with his Chihuahua. Even before he could open his mouth, the doorman said “don’t tell me that a Chihuahua is the latest type of seeing eye dog.”

Thinking quickly John responded in a angry voice “You mean they gave me a Chihuahua?”

Three old timers are on the golf course when they start complaining about their age. The first guy says " It sucks being in your sixties. I have to pee at 4:00am and have a BM at 5:00 am, every day"

The next guy says " Well being seventy is worse, I have to pee at 3:00 and have a BM at 4:00"

The oldest of the group says " The eighties are the worst. I pee at 7:00 am and have a BM at 8:00 every day"

The other two look at each other, puzzled and say "That's not so bad" and the 80 year old says "But I don't wake up until 9:00"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom