WTS 1,000 BERRYS 45acp 230gr RN TMJ BULLETS

loader

NES Member
Location :Franklin exit 17; 495. I can also meet up at Basspro in Foxboro or Cabelas in Berlin!!!!!!!!!! Willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet up.
You can also meet me during the day at my place of employment in Bellingham, MA!!!!!!! Same exit off 495!!!!!

Description : 1000 Berrys (45acp) .452 230grain Round Nose : $180 OBRO, No insulting offers please!

Accessories ::plastic bag, my choice of Walmart, Stop&Shop or where ever else my wife shops!!

Selling Terms : FTF CASH; I am not a restaurant. I don't take reservations. If you have not set up a time to meet and buy mags, I will sell to someone else who will set up a time to meet and buy the mags!!!!!!!!!! First to meet gets the items!!!!!!!!!

Price : Listed above

Contact Information: MEMBERS PLEASE PM THROUGH NES/ GUESTS DUMB TEXT 508/44SIX/7SIX53 CALLS AND DATA TEXTS ARE IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom