05 - 2019 Mass Roster released

Oh great, all the Glocks are listed! Looking forward to buying a G20 from my LGS at a reasonable price. [devil]

OK, on a serious note...

TJR- you are aware of the AG's 'list'? There's a lot of threads about this. Somehow they continue to torture us with updated rosters of guns that are approved yet we cannot buy.

TJR- you are aware of the AG's 'list'? There's a lot of threads about this. Somehow they continue to torture us with updated rosters of guns that are approved yet we cannot buy.

Yes, with kindest respect. I know a lot newbies are lost on that point. I bought a Employee Sig M17 model which had to get returned back to factory for the LCI, ten round mags etc. The AG "requirements" should already be addressed, the getting on the list was the last hurdle.

Last edited:
Indeed, the roster even says on page 1, "Massachusetts licensed firearms dealers should note that the transfers of handguns are also subject to the Attorney General’s Handgun Sales Regulations, 940 CMR 16.00, et seq. Firearms on this Approved Firearms Roster do not necessarily comply with the requirements of the Attorney General’s Handgun Sales Regulations."

Oh, the absolute absurdity of it all, it is nothing more than tyranny in action.

Just another avenue to make the people who have control of "the enforcers" feel good.

Oh great, all the Glocks are listed! Looking forward to buying a G20 from my LGS at a reasonable price. [devil]

OK, on a serious note...

You most certainly can buy just about any handgun you want. Legally too.

It's odd that HK never submits the VP9sk. The VP9 and P30sk are on it.

I only care cause the MA version and free state are the same.

It's odd that HK never submits the VP9sk. The VP9 and P30sk are on it.

I only care cause the MA version and free state are the same.

I was thinking the same thing. For the longest time I was hot on getting a VP9SK (yes I know you can get it “off list”). I think at this point I’d go for a P365.

Back
Top Bottom