02 2022 approved firearms roster hostility..

milktree

NES Member

<rant>

What kind of in-bred goat sucking snake licking never-used-a-computer back stabbing underhanded obstructionist petty bureaucrat decided it was a good idea to publish a list in PDF format that's not searchable?

Some piece of shit low-life dumb-ass idiot thought that publishing a PDF made up of individual image files for each page was "smart".

</rant>

Holy shit, where's the Tylenol....

<rant>

What kind of in-bred goat sucking snake licking never-used-a-computer back stabbing underhanded obstructionist petty bureaucrat decided it was a good idea to publish a list in PDF format that's not searchable?

Some piece of shit low-life dumb-ass idiot thought that publishing a PDF made up of individual image files for each page was "smart".

</rant>

You're not wrong.

In positive news, it's quite legible, relative to older versions. Here, I OCR'ed it; I make no claims of the accuracy of the final product.

Attachments

• Approved Firearms Roster 02-2022.pdf
    7.3 MB · Views: 76
That means they should be free state price now, right?
They are. Just buy online, it is pretty easy and you are not stuck behind some greasy dude that needs to touch every gun at the FFL and tell a story of every gun he touches while the FFL just stands there.

Then the MF buys nothing.

<rant>

</rant>

The funniest (or saddest) part is that this wasn't a security feature. There's zero security on the PDF. It is just rastered text, like a JPG file. It's so retarded that I can't help but feel someone did this intentionally, because the alternative is a scary level of ineptitude, even for .GOV.

The funniest (or saddest) part is that this wasn't a security feature. There's zero security on the PDF. It is just rastered text, like a JPG file. It's so retarded that I can't help but feel someone did this intentionally, because the alternative is a scary level of ineptitude, even for .GOV.

Man, I think it could go either way.

I can imagine some idiot printing it out on paper, then making a PDF by using the "scan to PDF" feature on an expensive office copier/printer.

I can also imagine some jerk thinking, "Heh, I'm going to make it just a little bit more annoying to be a gun owner..."

I can also imagine some jerk thinking, "Heh, I'm going to make it just a little bit more annoying to be a gun owner..."

I presumed it was purposeful when I couldn't find the Ruger Wrangler on the list. Hell, they're not even listed alphabetically, and Single Six models are scattered all over.

This is the first non-searchable PDF I've seen in decades. Whether by design or because of stupid, its intent is to harass.

I presumed it was purposeful when I couldn't find the Ruger Wrangler on the list. Hell, they're not even listed alphabetically, and Single Six models are scattered all over.

This is the first non-searchable PDF I've seen in decades. Whether by design or because of stupid, its intent is to harass.

Ha ha ha!

Looking for the Ruger Wrangler is exactly why I went looking for the current list! Awesome...

My first thought was, "where the hell are all the Rugers?" Then I realized they're under "S", for "Sturm"

HANLON’S RAZOR:
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Or … some f*cktard drone in some statehouse office didn’t realize Word could save as PDF, so he printed it and scanned the printout.

Think of an average person, then remember that fully half the population is stupider than that guy.

Back
Top Bottom