• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS đź”Ą JC Arms AR-15 pistol with 10.5” barrel 🔥

Guinness1972

NES Member
South Shore

For sale is my last AR-15 pistols. Mass Registered so not a frame transfer like everyone else. This will be sold on EFA-10. This is a fixed Compmag with 10 round magazines. There fore AWB free since number one criteria is detachable mag in front of grip. Please understand the Compmag looks like a high capacity but it is not and can’t be made into one. It loads from the side therefore super easy and you never get a sore thumb. Plus let’s be honest. Ammo is too expensive and too heavy to need 30 rounds locked and loaded.

Pistol was purchased from JC Arms in Rockland. Firearms, Laser Engraving, Preban Rifles They sell the only Mass made, Mass compliant receiver out there that I am aware of. Thank you Dedham court for your ruling. The brilliance of JC Arms is that if you move to a free state a $10 replacement part makes these like your standard AR with detachable magazine. Just not here in Mass.

You get one AR-15 pistol with 10.5” barrel.

It is in pistol configuration but will add a pistol brace with now that the ruling has been suspended federally.

A Franklin arms binary trigger pack installed. To be clear there are no high capacity magazines with these.

Compmag installed so no more sore thumbs loading and no need to open top or load through ejection port. Far more civilized.

$1200 or best offer. If you add up everything you will see I’m not doing mass mark up. In fact the receiver is free.

Please check out my other firearms for sale on this site.

Only trade towards
S&W 617
S&W 63
S&W 43c
Colt King Cobra 22LR

EFA-10.

All laws followed.

Had a health issue and don’t want to leave my wife stuck with these if my soul decides to leave this body.

Attachments

• IMG_4702.jpeg
    IMG_4702.jpeg
    961.1 KB · Views: 744
  • IMG_4701.jpeg
    IMG_4701.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 720
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom