• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

“THAT is why law-abiding citizens buy millions of these firearms.” Amy Swearer To House Judiciary

Nice. I’m hoping all fathers here are bringing up their daughters
to be just like this lady. My step-daughter has her LTC.
I hope her attitude has not changed about guns as she’s a
school teacher at a public school where the kool-aid flows
freely.

she is more accurate with her presentation than her mother was with that AR. But those pols don't care. they want guns banned and they do not care how many people defend themselves from thugs. the dems want the thugs to win. That's why they refuse to prosecute certain crimes.

Yup. I've posted this in the past, and she makes many of the same points put forth in just the first few pages (double-spaced) of the "Massachusetts Municipal Police Training Committee's" Patrol Rifle training manual, as seen here:

http://www.mlefiaa.org/files/MPTC_NEWS/Patrol_Rifle_Student_Manual_2010.pdf

If anyone says you don't need an AR, ask them to please read just the first two or three minutes of that .pdf, and then come back and explain to you why we mere 'civilians' should not have the same benefits described there that explain why a patrol rifle is a superior weapon for LEO's. If it's good for LE, it's good for everyone.

Note also that courseware was written in 2007. How many home invasion, mass casualty or active shooter events have been responded to by either civilians or Law Enforcement armed with Patrol Rifles since then?

Last edited:
AR 15 is so well suited for defense that the DHS designates them as Personal Defense Weapons

Chew that down and save it for future use
that's from an dhs rfp for a bid for a bunch of rifles for their agents. the kicker was the rfp stipulated the rifles should be sbrs and select fire. that's their definition of ideal defensive carbine for their agents.

Yup. I've posted this in the past, and she makes many of the same points put forth in just the first few pages (double-spaced) of the "Massachusetts Municipal Police Training Committee's" Patrol Rifle training manual, as seen here:

http://www.mlefiaa.org/files/MPTC_NEWS/Patrol_Rifle_Student_Manual_2010.pdf

If anyone says you don't need an AR, ask them to please read just the first two or three minutes of that .pdf, and then come back and explain to you why we mere 'civilians' should not have the same benefits described there that explain why a patrol rifle is a superior weapon for LEO's. If it's good for LE, it's good for everyone.

Note also that courseware was written in 2007. How many home invasion, mass casualty or active shooter events have been responded to by either civilians or Law Enforcement armed with Patrol Rifles since then?

Good luck with that. I did a drip mini campaign once with quotes from Mass at troopers patrol rifle page and lost a perfectly good Twitter account.

"We've heard from both sides of the issue today and I think we can all agree that assault weapons are more capable killing machines that require no training."

Back
Top Bottom