• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

“That’s what dads do. They take care of their family,” (Ukraine)

"Hubbard created a Go Fund Me fundraiser to help raise money for his daughter’s journey and legal expenses."

Well, how did I know that ^^^^^^^^^^ was coming?

As much as I like the story I have to ask

What the f*** ? Why did they wait so long to get out? I mean this “war” had been going on since 2014 right.
He should have dragged his daughter out of there last year

The baby is 8 months old and was born at home. Apparently from what I've read elsewhere, it's difficult to get the birth certificate for home birth babies, which is needed for the passport/visa which obviously they need to leave the country. The baby being less than a year old and lack of access to a vehicle means it's next to impossible for them to move to a refugee land border crossing.

My guess is Rona made it impossible to pull her out for awhile, and then she got pregnant, and at that time it was more of a cold war rather than a hot one.

no one wanted to believe that as it was too insane to believe to. still is.

That's called DENIAL......the same affliction that so many people in this country have regarding the evil bastards in government.

Back
Top Bottom