“Not processing new applications”

Guys. The system was set up like this on purpose. It’s quite possible that someday, probably way sooner than you’d like to think, they will just stop issuing ALL gun licenses and tell you that owning a firearm is totally illegal. There is no rule of law in MA. There never really was. There is only political will, and right now it is practically all on the opposite side of the issue from us. We have to appeal to almighty God to give us the strength and fortitude to go on the offense now. I do not know the best way to do this but right now we’re just sitting back, watching our country descend into total, utter madness and chaos. It’s LONG past time to act.

Wow Belchertown is pretty rural.

I have friends who live up that way and I went to Umass, so I’m familiar with the area. While it’s rural, it is very liberal. Unfortunate consequence of being close to the state’s flagship University. Add in all the other colleges crom the five college system, Amherst, Smith, Holyoke, etc, and you get a large liberal population of students, faculty, and like-minded types in the middle of the Berkshires.

Guys. The system was set up like this on purpose. It’s quite possible that someday, probably way sooner than you’d like to think, they will just stop issuing ALL gun licenses and tell you that owning a firearm is totally illegal. There is no rule of law in MA. There never really was. There is only political will, and right now it is practically all on the opposite side of the issue from us. We have to appeal to almighty God to give us the strength and fortitude to go on the offense now. I do not know the best way to do this but right now we’re just sitting back, watching our country descend into total, utter madness and chaos. It’s LONG past time to act.
The best way to do this is to stock up on as many guns as possible that have no trail to you and hide them away along with a shitload of ammo. Jack.

Your 2A rights have been denied for a long time in Massachusetts.

The bottom line is that you can’t buy any firearm or ammunition in Massachusetts without a permission slip (LTC) and the CLEO controls them. In most estates you don’t need a license to buy ammo and/or long guns.

Depending on the city or town that process can take many months.

Bob

The best way to do this is to stock up on as many guns as possible that have no trail to you and hide them away along with a shitload of ammo. Jack.
That’s a good prep plan, but it’s not going to help us take our state and our country back. I’m not saying I have any answers, I just know that the status quo isn’t working at all.

That’s a good prep plan, but it’s not going to help us take our state and our country back. I’m not saying I have any answers, I just know that the status quo isn’t working at all.
I know, but at my age I just want to be able to save my ass or at least take a few with me if/when the SHTF. Jack.

Your 2A rights have been denied for a long time in Massachusetts.

The bottom line is that you can’t buy any firearm or ammunition in Massachusetts without a permission slip (LTC) and the CLEO controls them. In most estates you don’t need a license to buy ammo and/or long guns.

Depending on the city or town that process can take many months.

Bob
There is one all mighty and superior master that controls your right to self defense.

How this injustice has festered for so long in this shit hole state is a stain on our republic and all that believe in freedom, liberty and the American way.

When we win this battle, and we will, eventually, we should remind these cocksuckers of their pathetic losing position each and every waking day.

And to all you Chief of Police out there that violate your oath to the Constitution.

f*** YOU and YOUR ILK.

Something tells me that when the Colonel of the MSP gets a shit ton of apps, suddenly the towns will start processing again.
MSP = Maura's personal goon squad. She covers for them, they reciprocate. Do you really think they are going to "help" the situation rather than enable it?

Belchertown’s long time licensing officer just retired. Not that it’s an excuse for not processing applications but it might have something to do with it. Or not.

Op have you contacted
My local PD said they are currently “only processing renewals, but not new applications for FID/LTC”. I live in Massachusetts. Can they do this? If so, for how long?

Have you taken a firearms safety course and otherwise have everything you need to apply for a ltc if not for the town screwing people?

My local PD said they are currently “only processing renewals, but not new applications for FID/LTC”. I live in Massachusetts. Can they do this? If so, for how long?

They can do whatever they want, SCOTUS says so.

Having worked in the system as well as seen how some other PDs react to MSP, you (and GOAL) are absolutely wrong here. MSP does not play well with municipal PDs. They can't order a chief to do anything. There is a lot of friction between MSP and municipal police officers in general. Each has their "turf" and does not appreciate interference by the other agency.
Complete opposite of the south. In Alabama, chiefs and sheriffs get along just fine. Deputies and police officers back each other up on calls. They do not see each other as rivals but rather as allies in the fight against crime. So sad that the situation is different here in MA. No reason for it.

Having worked in the system as well as seen how some other PDs react to MSP, you (and GOAL) are absolutely wrong here. MSP does not play well with municipal PDs. They can't order a chief to do anything. There is a lot of friction between MSP and municipal police officers in general. Each has their "turf" and does not appreciate interference by the other agency.

They don't have to play well. In fact, that adds fuel to the fire IMHO.
MSP = Maura's personal goon squad. She covers for them, they reciprocate. Do you really think they are going to "help" the situation rather than enable it?
absolutely not. I think they want no part of doing it, they're going to ask Maura to do what she can to lean on the local PD's. Suddenly they'll start doing their job. I don't think it's got anything to do with them wanting to help us at all. Quite the contrary. It's precisely because they don't want to help us that they're going to wind up making sure that they don't have to.

Green tips

They don't have to play well. In fact, that adds fuel to the fire IMHO.

absolutely not. I think they want no part of doing it, they're going to ask Maura to do what she can to lean on the local PD's. Suddenly they'll start doing their job. I don't think it's got anything to do with them wanting to help us at all. Quite the contrary. It's precisely because they don't want to help us that they're going to wind up making sure that they don't have to.

All they will do is ask Maura to 'interpret' the MGL that they have no authority to issue licenses to anyone except non-residents. They won't be doing anything to help the public or put pressure on local PDs. MA courts will pull their bullshit that 'denying the ability to obtain a license to practice the 2A isn't a punishment or illegal' because the process still exists even if it in effect doesn't. Just like the unicorn MA 'permits to purchase' for FIDs.

The federal court for our district up to SCotUS will likely side with Herr Healey and John Roberts upon consulting his cocktail party a**h*** friends at the Washington Post and New York Times will deny cert.

Last edited:
You have no idea. An AG (Harshbarger) "ordered" police chiefs to confiscate FFLs from home-based businesses back in 1998. The chiefs told him to FOAD, that they don't work for the AG and won't do his bidding. Same thing will happen here and now if she tried it.

As for MSP, if you are lucky they will ignore the applications and destroy them. If you are unlucky, they will cash the checks (deposits into the state's "general" fund - welfare) and then destroy the applications.

A few things here, yes Belchertown was once a nice rural farm town, however because of proximity to Northampton, Amherst, and UMass, the Lib has spread like they told us the COVID would have if it weren’t what it actually is. So here we are.

As far as the “filed” comment meant, I really meant “forgotten”.

This really sounds like I have no recourse to what I see as “a right delayed is a right denied” as posted above.
One suck metric I measure is the number of virtue signaling lawn signs i see driving through a town.

MSP is to busy pilfering the taxpayers with their overtime fraud to bother.

And people wonder why police get a bad rap.

That's what happened in Greece. You need a permit to own a firearm. You apply to the police for a permit. The rejection rate there is about 95%. The other 5% must be the wealthy and/or politically-connected folks.

You have no idea. An AG (Harshbarger) "ordered" police chiefs to confiscate FFLs from home-based businesses back in 1998. The chiefs told him to FOAD, that they don't work for the AG and won't do his bidding. Same thing will happen here and now if she tried it.

As for MSP, if you are lucky they will ignore the applications and destroy them. If you are unlucky, they will cash the checks (deposits into the state's "general" fund - welfare) and then destroy the applications.
Back when I had the FFL here at the house and Billy Clinton became pres. he told ATF to reduce FFLs by any means necessary. Reduced FFLs from 290,000 to 90,000. I had a renewal coming up and was told no because they needed to see a biz cert. I had one to tell fortunes at my address. It gave the reason on the back. I faxed them only the front and had my FFL renewal in the next mail. So then I could sell machine guns with a cert to tell fortunes. Shitheads, all of them. Jack.

This, how is their (sic) any more covid risk doing an application/interview vs a traffic stop?
Better still, ditch the in-person interview and process the application online. Better STILL, drop the process and do SHALL ISSUE. EVEN BETTER STILL, drop it all and do CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY!

That's what happened in Greece. You need a permit to own a firearm. You apply to the police for a permit. The rejection rate there is about 95%. The other 5% must be the wealthy and/or politically-connected folks.
Submit a check with cash pinned to the back?

Last edited:
From the GOAL website. Here is the address for direct application to the colonel of the Massachusetts state Police.

Attachments

• 20200630_184526.jpg
    20200630_184526.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom