“No Civilian Needs AR-15s”

No Government wants civilians to have arms ? Well until they are getting invaded
Then they're not civilians, anymore....they're "reserves" / "Home Guard" / "Militia" / "Partizans"

Then, they have the .gov imprimatur, and it's OK. Of course, they mustn't keep them after the emergency ends....

The war in Ukraine will make people in the US never want to turn in their AR's.
My betta fish has a longer attention span than most tards

The majority of Ukrainians here and abroad didn't expect a full blown Russian invasion, with 150,000 troops on their borders. Their own President didn't think it would happen. Ukrainians, a somber ex soviet, highly agricultural society. That had 2 pieces of land annexed in the last 10 years... I fear what would happen here if something really kicked off. Karen's would still want to destroy black rifles-bury their heads in the sand. Rifles can't hurt anyone if you can't see them...

Last edited:
whomever posted this tweet is a very special breed of stupid. You cannot have it both ways.

Quoting:
Overall, we rate Occupy Democrats Questionable due to far left-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, and the publication of fake news as evidence by numerous failed fact checks.

Then they're not civilians, anymore....they're "reserves" / "Home Guard" / "Militia" / "Partizans"

Then, they have the .gov imprimatur, and it's OK. Of course, they mustn't keep them after the emergency ends....

"a couple of bad russian men beat me up and took my AK" will be the Ukranian equivalent of a boating accident

I realize that but someone with no sense of irony within their ranks posted that.
Note the dates on the posts....they were not sequential,

I'm not sure if the views "evolved" or were changed to appeal to the spirit of the moment. Also, guns in Ukraine are not scary, because they're far away.

You see the Russian military, Ukrainian military and Ukrainian civilians using AK pattern rifles. Just plain ol' leaf irons on 'em. Why do Americans need fancy red dots, prism sights, lasers and IR designators? Why do our boys need the fancy toys when others can just go to war with meat and potatoes?

Back
Top Bottom