“New” Gun Shop, Easthampton MA

Heard on the radio that Yankee Hill Machine is going to be opening a store front on Main St in Easthampton. I think the ad said it would be called kd small arms. Anyone heard anything about it?

The Easthampton-Northampton area hasn’t had a gun shop in years, since Valley and Dave’s went out of business when I was a kid.

They've been planning to open a store since they moved the manufacturing operation to Easthampton. Too bad they can't sell the rifles and suppressors they develop and build in their own factory. Great guys, wish them all the best.

Well at least we have an FFL again. it is just over the town line from southampton heading towards easthampton on rt 10 on the right side.

The name is KC small arms. they have a facebook page.
KC Small Arms

Last edited:
Hmm, looks like there's a AK and an AR on the wall. Can't see what kind of handguns are in the case. I'll have to check them out next time I'm at the GF's in Westfield.

It does suck that they can’t sell their really good stuff there, but I’m just excited there will be a source close by for real gun stuff. It sucks having to travel into the Springfield area or negotiate the Coolidge bridge to go get something as simple as ammo, let alone pistol stuff. Transfers too. I don’t buy a lot of guns but when I do I’ll do what I can to get them there. Definitely ammo and accessories too.

20% off on YHM parts and accessories (everyday), and they have a veterans discount too. I did a review in the gunshop section here with pics.

The Easthampton-Northampton area hasn’t had a gun shop in years, since Valley and Dave’s went out of business when I was a kid.

I remember Valley back in the day. I was saving up for my Colt Sporter when they had a sale on M1 Carbines for $200 in 1990. Friend of mine who moved to PA bought two. I should have bought one, loved the gun, disliked the ammo

Buddy of mine has YHM AR quality is top notch. I heard Yankee Hill Machine has/had government contracts to make parts for the 249 and 240B.

Gotta find time to head down there...

Finally got there today. Could not find it at first because I didn't realize that it was actually in the YHM building. Once I got there I was surprised how small it is. About the size of my living room. A fair amount of guns in stock (almost all new) but nothing I really needed or wanted. I did order a holster for my G19. AND...picked up a small box of Black Rifle coffee! They had a little bit on the shelf, easy to miss.

I asked about consignment guns and he was not sure if they would do that. I also asked about any plans to do gunsmithing to which he seemed like it was a possibility, at least for modern guns, especially the AR platform.

Yea the boys are trying to figure out their market still. They are open to suggestions. they have a decent selection of AR parts,

we stopped by today (sat) for a few mags for a project and we ended up getting my wife a birthday present (that goes bang LOL) She was very happy with the service and we got a 10% discount for her Vet status on the purchase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom