• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

“Mass Casualty” Incident at Fed Ex facility in Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny the timing of all these incidents. When DimocRATS want 'em, DimocRATS get 'em. Almost like magic. [thinking]
There’s an alphabet agency who specializes in undetectable assassinations (research the Wikileaks Vault7 dump and Michael Hastings’ car crash). They also invented the “Voice of Allah” voice modulated microwave weapon used in Iraq to get masses of Iraqi soldiers to surrender without firing a shot. You basically speak into a microphone and your voice audio modulates a microwave beam pointed at the subject, causing an inner ear vibration that recreates the modulation making it appear “God”, “Allah”, “demons” or just “voices” are talking to you and you alone.

The Parkland shooter recounted “hearing voices” which told him what to do. It was dismissed as just the insane banter of a mentally ill lunatic, but given how incredibly timely these events are (Parkland came 2 days after John Brennan was to be called before congress for his role in the Obama SpyGate scandal. There was talk he would be indicted. Then Parkland happened and the country forgot all about that. It was never mentioned again), it’s no coincidence.

Now, just parking a van outside someone’s house and hitting them microwave “voices” isn’t enough to cause a mass shooting. But with the right subject, someone known to LE, someone you have let slip through the net and obtain weapons, someone you know is on medications, doing heavy drugs, has severe mental issues, etc, you can target them for activation as a sleep agent “on demand”, whenever the situation calls for it (pending gun legislation, a quick change of national focus is needed away from a protected Elite, etc).

I’ve spent some time researching this topic and the number of killings by people who have “heard voices” is unbelievable. Search YouTube sometime to hear the TV news clips.

“Targeted Individuals” who have lived to tell their story relate surveillance, sometimes with two-way discussions with their voices, indicating surveillance was setup inside their homes. The voices (probably ex-alphabet employees setup at a nearby surveillance station) will claim to be kindred spirits from afar “connected” to the subject via remote psychic connection. Typically there’s multiple voices acting. According to survivors they work for months sometimes to degrade, enrage and drive the subject to violence. One victim said “I literally just ran out into the street from my NY apartment at point ready to kill someone to try to make the voices stop”.

So, no. I don’t believe all these shootings are coincidental and “just good luck” for Democrat communists and their security apparatus who need to disarm us to fully enact their vision of America under iron rule like China.

Other Intel agencies have figured out what’s going on and are also now using this tech for undetectable assassinations and harassment. See the Cuban embassy “mysterious sounds” incident.

Want to kill an up and coming black Texas GOP riding star before he gains prevalence and draws away your claimed demographic voting base but can NOT get caught? There’s an app for that.

Monitor his movements, see where you can hit him at his most vulnerable that would be believable as an “accident”, (he happens to drive a motorcycle on weekends on a certain road), you can 1) pick a local “sleeper” you have ready and use the Voice To Skull (V2K) to enrage and target the victim or 2) follow him in your van and at the right moment when a car is passing, hit the driver with a blast of screaming “voices” saying to “SWERVE LEFT NOW!!!!” for example. Fortunately this incident failed and he survived. But you get the idea.

I believe the power to kill undetected is being used by these psychopaths for political and financial gain. The weapons we paid for are now being used against us, just like mass surveillance after 9/11.

Last edited:
There’s an alphabet agency who specializes in undetectable assassinations (research the Wikileaks Vault7 dump and Michael Hastings’ car crash). They also invented the “Voice of Allah” voice modulated microwave weapon used in Iraq to get masses of Iraqi soldiers to surrender without firing a shot. You basically speak into a microphone and your voice audio modulates a microwave beam pointed at the subject, causing an inner ear vibration that recreates the modulation making it appear “God”, “Allah”, “demons” or just “voices” are talking to you and you alone.

The Parkland shooter recounted “hearing voices” which told him what to do. It was dismissed as just the insane banter of a mentally ill lunatic, but given how incredibly timely these events are (Parkland came 2 days after John Brennan was to be called before congress for his role in the Obama SpyGate scandal. There was talk he would be indicted. Then Parkland happened and the country forgot all about that. It was never mentioned again), it’s no coincidence.

Now, just parking a van outside someone’s house and hitting them microwave “voices” isn’t enough to cause a mass shooting. But with the right subject, someone known to LE, someone you have let slip through the net and obtain weapons, someone you know is on medications, doing heavy drugs, has severe mental issues, etc, you can target them for activation as a sleep agent “on demand”, whenever the situation calls for it (pending gun legislation, a quick change of national focus is needed away from a protected Elite, etc).

I’ve spent some time researching this topic and the number of killings by people who have “heard voices” is unbelievable. Search YouTube sometime to hear the TV news clips.

“Targeted Individuals” who have lived to tell their story relate surveillance, sometimes with two-way discussions with their voices, indicating surveillance was setup inside their homes. The voices (probably ex-alphabet employees setup at a nearby surveillance station) will claim to be kindred spirits from afar “connected” to the subject via remote psychic connection. Typically there’s multiple voices acting. According to survivors they work for months sometimes to degrade, enrage and drive the subject to violence. One victim said “I literally just ran out into the street from my NY apartment at point ready to kill someone to try to make the voices stop”.

So, no. I don’t believe all these shootings are coincidental and “just good luck” for Democrat communists and their security apparatus who need to disarm us to fully enact their vision of America under iron rule like China.

Other Intel agencies have figured out what’s going on and are also now using this tech for undetectable assassinations and harassment. See the Cuban embassy “mysterious sounds” incident.

Want to kill an up and coming black Texas GOP riding star before he gains prevalence and draws away your claimed demographic voting base but can NOT get caught? There’s an app for that.

Monitor his movements, see where you can hit him at his most vulnerable that would be believable as an “accident”, (he happens to drive a motorcycle on weekends on a certain road), you can 1) pick a local “sleeper” you have ready and use the Voice To Skull (V2K) to enrage and target the victim or 2) follow him in your van and at the right moment when a car is passing, hit the driver with a blast of screaming “voices” saying to “SWERVE LEFT NOW!!!!” for example. Fortunately this incident failed and he survived. But you get the idea.

I believe the power to kill undetected is being used by these psychopaths for political and financial gain. The weapons we paid for are now being used against us, just like mass surveillance after 9/11.

This was easily the best forum post in months. I usually skip over long posts, but yours was perfect. Alex Jones should be worried about the competition.

Biden elected and shootings start again. Shooters all trained sleepers and usually end with the shooter's "suicide". Bottom line is democrats want our guns and they don't care how it is done, how many people are killed or if children are on the list. They saw how effective the China virus was, when they unleashed it, killing over 1/2 million people in getting Trump removed from office why should they change their ways. Democrats will keep killing that is for sure.

Again... dupe.

Y‘all’s tinfoily manifestos belong over in the other thread. Lol.

Always ask the ONE QUESTION nobody asks when these things happen: “WHO BENEFITS?”

011AAA21-6948-4079-9667-8D6D38C43FE5.jpeg

iu

Reactions: AHM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom