• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

“Great Kid” Killed While Committed Home Invasion Pretending To Be Police

In the video the broad actually said:
"How he gonna get his money to get clothes to school?"

Umm get a job!

Jesus that's infuriating. Oh well he's going to use the money for school clothes and books I'm sure. Well of course, feel free to rummage through my house and violate me while I'm away. Obviously you're not using that money for weed and flakka and ugly sneakers and shit so it's cool. What's mine is yours man.

you should be allowed to shoot them when they're leaving. Defending your hard earned property with deadly force is a right, even if not recognized. Put one right in the back of his head and call the cops to come pick up the body.

you should be allowed to shoot them when they're leaving. Defending your hard earned property with deadly force is a right, even if not recognized. Put one right in the back of his head and call the cops to come pick up the body.

If the ****er shoots at me, I'm shooting back. I don't care what direction he's going.

From the video MikeyP posted:

You can't make shite like this up:

QUOTE: "You gotta look at it from the point of view of any child who grew up in the hoooooood; how he gonna get his money to buy clothes and go to school?"

We are doomed.

[banghead]

Last edited:

I know it's a different story, but that's one of my all-time favorites. She actually says she doesn't care about the homeowner's rights. The pure arrogance is stunning.

As for this new story, sympathy level: zero. And instead of the school extolling his virtues and having sympathy sessions, how about they have a conference about "doing bad things = suffering bad consequences"??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom