‘You’re Full of Sh*t!’ Joe Biden Argues With Voter Who Accused Him of Trying to Take Away Guns

Is it really considered to be an "Elevator" if it doesnt move off the ground floor.....or if there's no other floor other than the ground floor to move to?
Well, now that you put it that way......

It may have already be posited but pretend Biden will get the nomination, pick Hillary for his V.P, win the election, poop his pants during the first SOTU address, bow out, and there you go......

You all laugh but this man has a fair chance at becoming president. You can bet that they'll get the AR number right when they pass legislation banning them.
He won’t win because of fierce anger from Conservatives for the Dem’s onslaught on the COTUS BUT we should never underestimate our enemy. The “silent” majority will be greater than 2016.

That’il be Jill. We already know she has the shotgun. A Biden presidentcy would end up a lot like Edith Wilson after President Woodrows stroke.
My wife, a sweet Louisiana girl who is also named Jill, prefers her Mini 14 over a shotgun. I am the one who owns the shotgun. Jill hates the recoil of a 12 gauge 870. Biden is a complete shit. I think dementia is getting a firm grip on him. Trump is far from perfect but he is getting my vote!

Somebody please make an AR-14 lower before PSA does and thereby kills the joke!

[smile]

AR-14, AR-15, whatever it takes. ;)

Wonder if this is Joe's Howard Dean moment??

Based on the results from Mish of Gin last night, I'd say NO. Which is really odd. It tells you the rank-and-file Dems in middle America know that Bernie is a loon and they are effectively STUCK with Biden.

No. If you look on Twitter, the majority of Democratic responses I see support him. "Trump is uncivil, so we don't have to be either" is the common refrain.

Another said "Y'all said you like Trump because he tells it like it is and isn't PC, now Biden's doing that, and you're crying."

In the end, this exchange is unlikely to alter anyone's opinion.

Trump isn't the cause but the symptom of uncivility. We didn't suddenly become uncivil when he was elected. Having an uncivil Legislative Branch for so long caused an uncivil person to get elected President. They played themselves. Again. (I'll never get how long term and how frightfully short term Dem thinking is. They either think tomorrow will NEVER come or they are looking at year 3 of a 43 year plan to take over the country.)

OK, CNN'er. LOL. So he spouts "we're gonna take your guns" for a month. Then confronted he tells the guy he's full of thebigpoopy and says he's NOT taking guns. Then he goes to a rally and talks about. . . . taking guns.

One of the byproducts of the crushing defeat that Joltin Joe will suffer, I hope, will be the collapse of the current cable news and media model. Once they realize that a MAJORITY of Americans are agin'em, maybe something will happen. Walls will crack.

Because we all know that CNN, MSNBC and CNBC are all working their jaw muscles so they can "milk" Joe from now until November. They can't wait to be impartially partial to Joltin Joe. He's awesome. Look at how he can't talk. That shows how smart he is. (Wait for that one. When some expert on CNN tells us that because Joltin Joe can't find words, it means he's smarter than everyone else. It'll be front-page news!)

Then he gets blown out of the water. What does that say about them??? I'm thinking ratings plummet even further. Biff the Janitor takes over anchor desk duties at some times of the day. They run reruns of hte OJ Trial just to get people to watch and have low-to-no-cost programming.

like they give a shit, used your money for thier end goal.
I would like to argue the point with you but your right. They don't give a rats ass what we think or say. But to say their is some real ugliness that has gone on with this is an understatement. But as I said your right. Unfortunately.

Since we love tinfoil around here, how's this for a plan:

• Democrat presidential candidates coalesce around Joe Biden in the primaries to fend off Bernie and secure the nomination for Biden.
  • Biden secures a comfortable lead in the delegate race
  • Democrats use the Coronavirus outbreak as cover to cancel the remaining primary debates and possibly the remaining primaries to protect against further exposing Biden's declining cognitive abilities.
  • Biden secures the nomination.
  • Biden officially nominated as the Democrat candidate at their convention.
  • Shortly after the DNC convention, Biden voluntarily withdraws as the Democrat nominee due to health issues.
  • DNC superdelegates now get to nominate whoever the hell they want to replace Biden.
Even if Biden survives the remaining primary schedule without being exposed to a huge majority of the nation as mentally incompetent, there is no way the Dems can let him get on a debate stage with Trump. Doing so would be a complete disaster.

Since we love tinfoil around here, how's this for a plan:

• Democrat presidential candidates coalesce around Joe Biden in the primaries to fend off Bernie and secure the nomination for Biden.
  • Biden secures a comfortable lead in the delegate race
  • Democrats use the Coronavirus outbreak as cover to cancel the remaining primary debates and possibly the remaining primaries to protect against further exposing Biden's declining cognitive abilities.
  • Biden secures the nomination.
  • Biden (aka. DNC) selects "his" VP
  • Biden officially nominated as the Democrat candidate at their convention.
  • Shortly after the DNC convention, Biden voluntarily withdraws as the Democrat nominee due to health issues.
  • DNC superdelegates now get to nominate whoever the hell they want to replace Biden.
  • DNC-selected VP takes over as nominee. DNC then selects new VP candidate
Even if Biden survives the remaining primary schedule without being exposed to a huge majority of the nation as mentally incompetent, there is no way the Dems can let him get on a debate stage with Trump. Doing so would be a complete disaster.
FIFY, IMNSHO

Go ahead Joe, ban the "AR-14".
Couldn't agree more! a week after the exec. order Confiscation Czar O'Rourke can strut into the oval office and say," Mr. President, There are no more AR14's left in this country or any other. Que, rainbows unicorn and nap time for Bido. We can all go to the range and everybody's happy.

Joe is so old his phone # is only 3 digits long.

Three digits ???
I think you mean three rings, two long and one short.

Telephone%2Bpicture.jpg

Couldn't agree more! a week after the exec. order Confiscation Czar O'Rourke can strut into the oval office and say," Mr. President, There are no more AR14's left in this country or any other. Que, rainbows unicorn and nap time for Bido. We can all go to the range and everybody's happy.
Bido and Beto [rofl]

Besides the jack up regarding machine guns, dude did a great job calling Biden out. A regular “Joe” on the spot like that can certainly get caught up in the moment. Or just not know.

I'm glad he did it, even if his argument wasn't perfectly sound, it's about time people confront these a**h***s and let the public see how they truly react. Biden flopped on this one and let's hope there's many more. I loved how he was putting his finger up in the guys face, imagine if he assaulted the guy, would have been perfect.

The union worker he insulted has an interview with Dave Rubin.

You can find him on YouTube/Spotify/Podcasts

Pretty good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom