• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

‘You’re Full of Sh*t!’ Joe Biden Argues With Voter Who Accused Him of Trying to Take Away Guns

That man has some issues .
It seems like he has lost the ability to control himself.
I'm not so sure the dementia thing is a joke anymore.
At this point a debate between him and Trump should be PPV.
This was some dude asking him a question that he didn't want to answer and he snapped .
What the hell is he going to do on a stage with a guy who is a master troll ?
Is the secret service going to be standing in the wings with a tranquilizer gun in case he goes full retard ?
His handlers may have to dope him up to the point he's a drool case.

Wonder if this is Joe's Howard Dean moment??
No. If you look on Twitter, the majority of Democratic responses I see support him. "Trump is uncivil, so we don't have to be either" is the common refrain.

Another said "Y'all said you like Trump because he tells it like it is and isn't PC, now Biden's doing that, and you're crying."

In the end, this exchange is unlikely to alter anyone's opinion.

The autoworker may not know shit about the law but at least he challenged that Cuck Biden and caused him to be exposed for the fraud that he is again.
I agree wholeheartedly. Please accept my thanks for mentioning this. The union dude had the guts to stand up to a candidate who is rabidly anti-2A. If certain categories of firearms end up banned for anyone except LEOs, politicians with connections can easily get themselves sworn in as Marshals or Special Police Officers with small town departments so they can own any firearm they want under LEOSA.

He's like that unhinged, old, creepy uncle everybody doesn't talk about in the family.
"whatcha gut? I'll take you on buster!". Followed by that,(I'm lost again)look.

This was some dude asking him a question that he didn't want to answer and he snapped .
Is the secret service going to be standing in the wings with a tranquilizer gun in case he goes full retard ?
he snapped because he was supposed to be surrounded by "his supporters"

Yea we need him with the Football.

I've always been really bothered by the openly corrupt politicians who "support" unions. Politicians shouldn't even be willing to admit they even communicate with unions.

There's a (not-so) subtle difference between Donald Trump's colorful language and that of Biden (and Hillary before him, and others); Trump uses it in reference to reporters, politicians, public figures, and celebrities, whereas the DemocRats often use it about or directly to average voters. That's an important difference.

With dementia people lose their higher cognitive abilities to handle complex situations, such as confrontations or interrogation. they usually respond with either aggression or withdrawal both of which are more primordial functions that we share w lower mammals. This is what we are seeing with ol joe.

he does not have a “touch of dementia“ or frequent gaffes. He has moderate cognitive impairment. he has full on dementia. He has required clipping of intracranial aneurysms and thus may have sustained bleeds or small strokes in the past. at top of my differential would be vascular dementia. his brain MRI is unlikely to look normal and Almost certainly shows cortical loss even by Democrat standards.

With dementia people lose their higher cognitive abilities to handle complex situations, such as confrontations or interrogation. they usually respond with either aggression or withdrawal both of which are more primordial functions that we share w lower mammals. This is what we are seeing with ol joe.

he does not have a “touch of dementia“ or frequent gaffes. He has moderate cognitive impairment. he has full on dementia. He has required clipping of intracranial aneurysms and thus may have sustained bleeds or small strokes in the past. at top of my differential would be vascular dementia. his brain MRI is unlikely to look normal and Almost certainly shows cortical loss even by Democrat standards.
QFT

Biden is a heartbeat away from being diagnosed with Alzheimer's and not too mention he is pretty much a sexual deviate and his crazy explosive tendencies. I am 100% sure Trump will push all the right buttons. I am willing to bet Biden will buckle under and fall apart by July the Dems are screwed with this Trainwreck.

Last edited:
Biden is a heartbeat away from being diagnosed with Alzheimer's and not too mention he is pretty much a sexual deviate and his crazy explosive tendencies. I am 100% sure Trump will push all the right buttons. I am willing to bet Biden will buckle under and fall apart by July the Dems are screwed with this Trainwreck.
No question about it. ZERO.

Biden will not be the nominee. We will be watching Trump debate Moochelle the Wookie, Chuck-You Schumer, Little Adam Schittt, or some other minion under Obama's control.

Maybe Eric "Fast and Furious" Holder, or Tom "Obama's Che" Perez.

The funny thing is that shortly after touring the auto plant Biden did have an actual meeting with the Bloomberg gun grabbers. I'm sure that a check moved across the table to the Biden side while he praised their side for wanting to get those nasty AR13.6s off the streets.

The funny thing is that shortly after touring the auto plant Biden did have an actual meeting with the Bloomberg gun grabbers. I'm sure that a check moved across the table to the Biden side while he praised their side for wanting to get those nasty AR13.6s off the streets.
AR 30330’s will be next.
Does the ass cowboy even know his effin telephone number?

Back
Top Bottom