• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

‘You’re Full of Sh*t!’ Joe Biden Argues With Voter Who Accused Him of Trying to Take Away Guns

mikeyp

NES Member
Video on the page, yet another Uncle Joe ignorance story

Former Vice President Joe Biden got into a heated exchange with a Detroit autoworker over gun rights Tuesday, with votes coming in during the Michigan primary.

“You are actively trying to diminish our second amendment right and take away our guns,” one autoworker yelled at Biden while appearing to be looking at his phone.

“You’re full of shit,” Biden fired back, adding, “I support the second amendment.”

“From the very beginning, I have a shotgun, I have a 20 gauge, a 12 gauge, my son’s hunt,” Biden said, adding, “I’m not taking your gun away at all.”

“If you need 100 rounds,” Biden said, before being interrupted while trying to find common ground with the union member.

Biden then dismissed viral videos the autoworker was citing as not accurate and mentioned “AR-14’s.”

“Look, here’s the deal, here’s the deal,” Biden said. “Are you able to own a machine gun? Under the law?”

Biden’s campaign has said previously that if elected, he would ban assault weapons.

“Machine guns are illegal,” the autoworker responded.

“That’s right,” Biden responded, adding, “So are AR-15’s illegal…”

There are more deaths in America from handguns then what you call assault rifles,” the autoworker said, “why are you advocating for assault rifles…”

The autoworker then continued to argue with the former Vice President before being pulled away by a union leader.

View: https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1237387463246708736

In an earlier video, Biden can be seen glad-handing with the union members, as the autoworker loomed, spoiling for his argument.

Mr Biden and ignorant Detroit auto worker.......just shut the fvck up, neither of you know what you're talking about.
The autoworker may not know shit about the law but at least he challenged that Cuck Biden and caused him to be exposed for the fraud that he is again.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, if his wife loved him she would tell him to stop. Take him home, sit him in his comfy chair with a quilt. Turn on Price is right and make him some Hot Chocolate with mini marshmallows.
It's pretty sad how much his family is using him, literally to the grave, to make more money off of him.

The autoworker may not know shit about the law but at least he challenged that Cuck Biden and caused this to be exposed for the fraud that he is again.

Agree, but when one is just as much of an idiot as the politician he's arguing with it doesn't reflect well on 2A supporters.

Agree, but when one is just as much of an idiot as the politician he's arguing with it doesn't reflect well on 2A supporters.
They already think we are knuckle dragging morons. I gave up on worrying about what we look like exercising my god given rights, constitution be damned.

The man is stupid. STUPID! He was for the 2A before he was against it but after he was for being against it.

But here is the issue....

Biden said. “Are you able to own a machine gun? Under the law?”

Machine guns are NOT illegal. They are under NFA but you can own one (if you can afford it). This is something the gun community needs to know. If you are gonna argue know your facts.

But here is the issue....

Biden said. “Are you able to own a machine gun? Under the law?”

Machine guns are NOT illegal. They are under NFA but you can own one (if you can afford it). This is something the gun community needs to know. If you are gonna argue know your facts.

IKR! Had he said, "Yes, with the proper tax stamp" would have shut Joltin Joe up. :)

Heard it before, the union bo$$es will publicly say they support the Democrat/Biden and then all the membership will vote their own way. This right here is proof.
UAW just wants to pander to Biden so they can get favorable legislative treatment. If he wins.

Video on the page, yet another Uncle Joe ignorance story

Former Vice President Joe Biden got into a heated exchange with a Detroit autoworker over gun rights Tuesday, with votes coming in during the Michigan primary.

“You are actively trying to diminish our second amendment right and take away our guns,” one autoworker yelled at Biden while appearing to be looking at his phone.

“You’re full of shit,” Biden fired back, adding, “I support the second amendment.”

“From the very beginning, I have a shotgun, I have a 20 gauge, a 12 gauge, my son’s hunt,” Biden said, adding, “I’m not taking your gun away at all.”

“If you need 100 rounds,” Biden said, before being interrupted while trying to find common ground with the union member.

Biden then dismissed viral videos the autoworker was citing as not accurate and mentioned “AR-14’s.”

“Look, here’s the deal, here’s the deal,” Biden said. “Are you able to own a machine gun? Under the law?”

Biden’s campaign has said previously that if elected, he would ban assault weapons.

“That’s right,” Biden responded, adding, “So are AR-15’s illegal…”

There are more deaths in America from handguns then what you call assault rifles,” the autoworker said, “why are you advocating for assault rifles…”

The autoworker then continued to argue with the former Vice President before being pulled away by a union leader.

View: https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1237387463246708736

In an earlier video, Biden can be seen glad-handing with the union members, as the autoworker loomed, spoiling for his argument.

Both these 2 idiots don’t realize machine guns are legal depending on different factors, u guys on here know em...but it’s good to see a union guy sticking it to him on 2A!

Machine guns are legal as long as people pay the the high costs associated with owning one that helps ensure very few fall into the dirty hands of poor minorities. That’s why the poor man’s solution known as the bumpstock was banned.

Watched this quite e few times, And believe Joey asked the guy to step outside and we'll settle this....? anyone? and what is going on with this close range finger pointing? to which his opponent displays an open hand "stop it" gesture.

Oh c'mon guys, it is was just a human moment for Joe. It's okay. At least that is how one of the lib spokespeople is spinning it. Classic. I hope Trump pics up on that one. Every time he goes off the rail he would follow up with a "I'm just having a human moment".

The autoworker may not know shit about the law but at least he challenged that Cuck Biden and caused him to be exposed for the fraud that he is again.
I can't blame the autoworker. The 'fact' that machine guns are illegal have been parroted over and over by Biden and crew this whole election season.

Back
Top Bottom