• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

‘We were asking to go in’: EMT at Parkland shooting speaks out and pulls no punches

Every time you think this story can't get worse, it does.
So far the pattern for more than a few of these seems to be...
-family members to local to state to feds are aware the soon to be murderer is a problem.
-responding law enforcement take their sweet ass time
-politicians on the other hand are right on the ball and are in front of a camera while the bodies are still warm.
-RINO's cant wait to be RINO's.

Lots of bull crap narratives with gawd awful interweb sites - what's real, what's not? The whole thing is a soup sandwich - so was vegas - so many convoluted narratives with scripts flying left and right - sorry, not a pun but just might be. Shooter inside but a "blue pants group" member outside preventing blahblahblah - way too much wrong with this scene.
Cry rage because you were/weren't [insert verb here] - same script, not the CNN type though. That's only for on camera/screen...

Not sure if you mean the site I posted was awful(it's run by Michelle Malkin), but it links to the tweet with the info, which is from a reporter from a Fort Lauderdale TV station(www.wsvn.com)

This whole story just gets sadder and sadder. How many of those children could've been saved with tourniquets and basic medical attention? Now I really want to know, because I want to know how many counts of homicide the sheriff should be charged with. :mad:

And stupid a**h***s are blaming the NRA for this.

Its almost as if this stuff is being orchestrated........Las Vegas and others.......
And that the FBI was told to stand down on the kid who had the mass shooting Red Flags...the Left-wing Statists want the Conspiracy Theories so that they can use it as justification to deny 2A to the "unhinged".

Back
Top Bottom