• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

‘This is the new normal’: Six dead, including gunman and wife, in California shooting rampage

the shooting spree began about 5:20 p.m., when the unidentified suspect and his wife arrived together at a trucking business in an industrial complex in east Bakersfield. During the confrontation, the suspect fatally shot the man — then turned the gun on his wife, killing her too, Youngblood said.

Sounds like he caught her with the guy, killed him, then her. Then went to a specific house and killed them....

“Where we go from here is try to figure out why this started and why there are so many players involved in the connection, because obviously these are not random shootings,” Youngblood said.

The key to it all....

“I saw another man screaming, ‘Policía! Policía! There’s a crazy man with a gun!’”

Must be an American citizen....

Anyway, they dems are coming after all semi-auto firearms. Not just AR's Anyone know the type of gun used? Didn't see it in the report.

They can't call him the "Butcher of Bakersfield", they used that one with Schwarteneggar in The Running Man.

“I saw another man screaming, ‘Policía! Policía! There’s a crazy man with a gun!’”

Must be an American citizen....

Anyway, they dems are coming after all semi-auto firearms. Not just AR's Anyone know the type of gun used? Didn't see it in the report.

Doesn't matter a whit to me, they're not getting any of them as long as I'm able to pull the trigger and reload magazines.

"This is the new normal"

What is? That crazy people are shooting each other? That doesn't seem new to me. Happens every damn day in Chicago!

Also, hasn't Commiefornia been passing new gun control lawrs like every other day? Why aren't people talking about how their God-given and Constitutionally protected rights are being trampled on endlessly and continuously in that shithole with no positive results to speak of? WTF?!

41-F3ygQQPL.jpg

"If Washington won’t use its power to get these guns off our streets, we will. Not only do we have the legal authority to do so, we have a moral obligation to do so." --Maura Healey

Ironic that she invokes "Washington" when screaming to remove liberties from millions of people who have committed no crime.

Last edited:
"This is the new normal"

What is? That crazy people are shooting each other? That doesn't seem new to me. Happens every damn day in Chicago!

Also, hasn't Commiefornia been passing new gun control lawrs like every other day? Why aren't people talking about how their God-given and Constitutionally protected rights are being trampled on endlessly and continuously in that shithole with no positive results to speak of? WTF?!
exactly, it's normal in Chicago but not in America.

"This is the new normal"

Because those whom you would expect to complain all live in a shallow, delusional, fantasy world that is Kalifornia.

Sorry, I won't give WaPo the click

What I will say is that this seems impossible to me given the strict firearms laws that exist in that POS cesspool state!

Back
Top Bottom