• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

‘Hundreds’ of Whistleblowers Say Military Forcing ‘Anti-American Indoctrination’ on Them: Sen. Cotton

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
I spoke with a member of the ANG who described some of the indoctrinations trainings they were being forced to go through.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) told Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin on June 10 that “hundreds” of military whistleblowers have reported being forced to receive “anti-American indoctrination” training, including critical race theory (CRT).

Very difficult (and dangerous to your career) to do this in the military.

I'm not sure about that.

Kids take surreptitious cellphone video in schools all the time; they've been doing it for years. A lot of them are probably in the Army by now. I'm sure a bunch are short, and a soldier who has already ETSed has nothing to lose posting something like this. It's not like it's classified.

I'm not sure about that.

Kids take surreptitious cellphone video in schools all the time; they've been doing it for years. A lot of them are probably in the Army by now. I'm sure a bunch are short, and a soldier who has already ETSed has nothing to lose posting something like this. It's not like it's classified.

Can an Honorable Discharge change to an Administrative Discharge in that amount of time, due to this?

Can an Honorable Discharge change to an Administrative Discharge in that amount of time, due to this?

Due to what?

Downgrade of an honorable discharge is a very serious process. Nobody’s bringing an ETSed soldier back onto active duty for leaking a video that contains open-source information that everyone knows is getting taught. It’s not a secret, what the .mil puts into their 350-1 training.

If there’s an order that the SM not film anything, that’s different. But taping a training session isn’t inherently wrong. Guaranteed it’s happened a thousand times already, especially if the instructor said anything cringeworthy; Joe loves that shit.

And particularly if the instructor was hot.

Most of this is available online. Can’t find the slides, but it’s basically what you’d think. If you supported Trump you’re an extremist. If someone thinks you’re an extremist, you’re an extremist. If you offend someone and they complain, it’s your fault and you’re probably an extremist.

Due to what?

Downgrade of an honorable discharge is a very serious process. Nobody’s bringing an ETSed soldier back onto active duty for leaking a video that contains open-source information that everyone knows is getting taught. It’s not a secret, what the .mil puts into their 350-1 training.

If there’s an order that the SM not film anything, that’s different. But taping a training session isn’t inherently wrong. Guaranteed it’s happened a thousand times already, especially if the instructor said anything cringeworthy; Joe loves that shit.

And particularly if the instructor was hot.

I've been out a long time. My only understanding of ETS is separating early. However, my question based on this is; "After applying, while waiting, can the separation rating change?"

Cheers. Matt

I've been out a long time. My only understanding of ETS is separating early. However, my question based on this is; "After applying, while waiting, can the separation rating change?"

Cheers. Matt

No clue. Your ETS date is your ETS date. I get that some soldiers go Guard or Reserve after that, and some are IRR, but I think once an SM has an honorable in his pocket, it would be a serious hassle for the army to change it back.

Also, think about this. To the wokesters, it’s not outrageous that the .mil would start CRT. Say Joe leaks a video. Who’s going to be mad about it? Not the NYT or their lackeys in Austin’s DOD.

No. Deplorables will be mad about it. So the coverage will be minimal, any damage slight.

I haven't seen anything too bad yet. We were told by our BC not to get involved in anything dumb and if you're a legit racist let them know and they'd gladly accelerate your separation.

I take that as "dont be a retard and go to dc and storm the capital with retards" and "if you cant work alongside your brothers regardless of skin color we'll help get you out."

I haven't seen anything too bad yet. We were told by our BC not to get involved in anything dumb and if you're a legit racist let them know and they'd gladly accelerate your separation.

I take that as "dont be a retard and go to dc and storm the capital with retards" and "if you cant work alongside your brothers regardless of skin color we'll help get you out."
DADT, phase 2.

I've seen none of this. The mandatory extremism training was what you would expect... Nazis aren't cool. Isis isn't cool. Former Nazis now in Isis (true story) are also not cool.

The .mil may not be perfect as far as race relations, etc, are concerned, but it's a helluva lot better than the rest of the country.

I've seen none of this. The mandatory extremism training was what you would expect... Nazis aren't cool. Isis isn't cool. Former Nazis now in Isis (true story) are also not cool.

The .mil may not be perfect as far as race relations, etc, are concerned, but it's a helluva lot better than the rest of the country.

Wait til you get the fun new training.

If you're implying that fake-Ranger Tom Cotton would hype fake news to enhance his political career, well... I'm just shocked.

Just as shocked as I am that a Harvard Law grad has apparently zero clue about how the Constitution works.

Oh, wait... he fits both of those.

If you're implying that fake-Ranger Tom Cotton would hype fake news to enhance his political career, well... I'm just shocked.

Just as shocked as I am that a Harvard Law grad has apparently zero clue about how the Constitution works.

Oh, wait... he fits both of those.

Ugh, he’s one of those?! I’ve never been to ranger school, and given I’m in my 30s and still like being married Ill probably never go. That said, tabbed folks who call themselves rangers or claim there is no difference between them and batt, or purposely obfuscate are the worst.

This was pretty recent -- unless there is more recent stuff

Did you get the stand down powerpoint which explained how Catholics, Evangelicals, Mormons, and Orthodox Jews are "extremist groups" purportedly comparable to all manner of haji terror groups, literal cults, and domestic racial prison gangs?

Followed by "Participating in extremist groups is forbidden. Ask your unit leadership before participating in any outside group, and they will tell you how it is against your duties," and then a spiel about how the threepers logo, 4chan, pepe the frog, gadsden flags and the alamo flag are all terror symbols similar to a swastika or ISIL flag. They throw the ANTIFA flag in but don't name it or explain it.

Wrapped up with a bow... In the form of explaining how Jan 6 makes clear the primary terror threat, surpasing islamic fundamentalism, now comes from angry white males, Q-Anon, Oathkeepers, Proud Boys, and "constitution extremists" whatever the f*** that is.

It's a trip.

Not yet lol. Was this all some dumbass commander shooting from the hip or is that the scripted stuff?

Wakey, wakey...

Air Force training says airmen have a responsibility to report illegal extremist behavior​

The Air Force is showing its airmen what extremist behavior looks like, how to identify extremist groups and what activities are impermissible in the military as part of training required by the Defense Department to clamp down on violent and supremacist behavior in the service.

The slideshow, made by the Air Force Judge Advocate General’s Corps, warns airmen and guardians that they are “accountable for the culture, good order and discipline and safety of units. Impermissible behavior left unaddressed erodes unit trust and cohesion and places military lethality and effectiveness at risk.”

The training material also reminds service members that they have a responsibility to report a violation of law, policy, instructions or regulations.

Haven't found the script which references all of the groups @Frizzle Fry mentioned. Yet. That may take a little more digging.

The extremism training we got was basically common sense stuff that everyone knows: Don’t join Isis, don’t be a terrorist, etc — a far cry from Orthodox Jews and the Gadsen flag are evil.

Back
Top Bottom