Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) used an October 2 Washington Postopinion column to rededicate himself to gun control and list certain types of firearms and accessories that he wants to ban.
Warner began by admitting he voted against an “assault weapons” ban and he expressed sorrow for having opposed it.
He made clear that he views supporting such a ban as a necessity going forward but described such a ban as just a “starting point.” He then wrote in favor of a “high capacity” magazine ban and a ban on “modifications such as binary triggers and bump stocks.”
For a limited time you can purchase a life membership to Northeastshooters.com for $395
This membership includes:
- Access to sell items in the classifieds
- Access to Firearm giveaways every month
- Access to NES Members group shoots
- Access to NES Group Buys
- No more membership costs, ever
- A private Northeastshooters.com email account
- Two NES window decals
- Two NES stainless steel tumblers
- One NES Zippo lighter
- One NES bottle opener
- Life Member forum user banner
PM me to get setup.
Page 3 of 4