Default 4792 Random US Army Manuals (including guns/scopes/etc.)

I stumbled on this site that has archived 4792 US Army Manuals for all sorts of stuff.

Have fun, but please respect the owner of the site, read his home page before downloading anything.

http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/
    Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers (How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble) - Seminar
    http://2atraining.weebly.com/
    NRA Certified Instructor and Range Officer, Law of Self Defense Instructor Program Graduate

FRIGGEN AWESOME!!!

I seriously just got a chubby when I searched for the original M14 manual...first one on the list when I searched. downloaded/printed/3 hole punched and will go in my 3 ring binder when I get home! I'm not doing ANY work, at work, tomorrow! YIPEEEEEE!!!
    ... "SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI" translated, " Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever"...

Bumping this thread before it gets lost!
    ... "SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI" translated, " Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever"...

Excellent, thanks
    "“Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.” – Frederick Douglass