NES Member

Default Ridgeline SWAT Sniper Basic Course | Ft. Devens MA | 27-31 March 2017

Attached Images Attached Images

LEO only?

That's too bad. If this is your business I think you'd be pleasantly surprised at the participation you'd get if you ran a separate course for shooters wanting to learn long range shooting from this forum. We attempted to put something together last year for this and had over 30 people interested.

Ridgeline6,

Thanks for the response! Best of luck with the training, and please let us (me!) know if any similar training sessions open to civilians.

Regards,

- P -

Quote Originally Posted by Rockrivr1 View Post
    That's too bad. If this is your business I think you'd be pleasantly surprised at the participation you'd get if you ran a separate course for shooters wanting to learn long range shooting from this forum. We attempted to put something together last year for this and had over 30 people interested.
    If I had to guess, the fact that it is on base has a bit to do with who can attend. Once Ridgeline gets their facility open, I am sure their will be all sorts of opportunity for civi training. In fact, the thread about the fight they are having trying to open it could use the attention of people looking to take their precision rifle classes.
    Last edited by edmorseiii; 02-14-2017 at 08:50 PM.

NES Member

Sir,

We do in fact run long range courses for civilians here in New England. I'm currently finalizing our 2017 schedule but will be sure to post it to the forum. We would love to grow the Precision/LR community up here as it is near and dear to our hearts. Thanks your interest, I look forward to hitting the range with you.

V/R,
    Alex

you need creds. to get on base ,