Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I was in orthapedics waiting room when this came on. Crazy old lady started talking loudly saying trump didn't get elected, hillary did!!! My friend and I just kept on loudly talking about ARs and ruger precision rifle, haha. love seeing butt hurt idiots!
    Black Rifles MATTER!!!

You're fake news

standard redneck

Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office. – Anonymous

The United States Constitution is the supreme law of the land, the ultimate guardian of our cherished rights and freedoms. We must vigilantly defend it from all enemies foreign or domestic - for present and future generations.- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Squib308 View Post
    i hope he throws CNN and similar BS liberal propaganda out of the white house. fairly certain they know what's coming to them, which is why they're doubling down on this "russian hacker" propaganda...trying to laydown some groundwork so they can roast Trump once he is elected and they're banished from covering WH affairs.
    It won't come to that..... remember when O tried to throw out Foxnews.

Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    Is there a transcript for peasants who has to work?
    Yes, here's the transcript: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...e-trump-tower/

Some of the highlights:

QUESTION: … since the ’70’s has had a required audit from the IRS, the last place to release them, but as president sir…
    TRUMP: You know, the only one that cares about my tax returns are the reporters, OK? They’re the only who ask.
    QUESTION: You don’t think the American public is concerned about it?
    TRUMP: No I don’t think so. I won, when I became president. No, I don’t think they care at all. I don’t think they care at all.

QUESTION: The tweet that you had this morning about are we living in Nazi Germany, what were you driving at there? What are you trying to tell the American public?
    TRUMP: I think it was disgraceful — disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out. I think it’s a disgrace, and I say that — and I say that, and that’s something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do. I think it’s a disgrace that information that was false and fake and never happened got released to the public.
    As far as Buzzfeed, which is a failing pile of garbage, writing it, I think they’re going to suffer the consequences. They already are. And as far as CNN going out of their way to build it up — and by the way, we just found out I was coming down. Michael Cohen — I was being — Michael Cohen is a very talented lawyer. He’s a good lawyer in my firm. It was just reported that it wasn’t this Michael Cohen they we’re talking about. So all night long it’s Michael Cohen.
    I said, “I want to see your passport.” He brings his passport to my office. I say, hey, wait a minute. He didn’t leave the country. He wasn’t out of the country. They had Michael Cohen of the Trump Organization was in Prague. It turned out to be a different Michael Cohen. It’s a disgrace what took place. It’s a disgrace and I think they ought to apologize to start with Michael Cohen.
    TRUMP: Not you.
    QUESTION: Can you give us a chance?
    TRUMP: Your organization is terrible.
    QUESTION: You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir? Sir, can you…
    TRUMP: Quiet.
    QUESTION: Mr. President-elect, can you say…
    TRUMP: He’s asking a question, don’t be rude. Don’t be rude.
    QUESTION: Can you give us a question since you’re attacking us? Can you give us a question?
    TRUMP: Don’t be rude. No, I’m not going to give you a question. I’m not going to give you a question.
    QUESTION: Can you state…
    TRUMP: You are fake news. Go ahead.
    QUESTION: Sir, can you state categorically that nobody — no, Mr. President-elect, that’s not appropriate.
    TRUMP: Go ahead.
    [The CNN Reporter goes apoplectic here because Trump ignores him]

QUESTION: (inaudible) published fake news and all the problems that we’ve seen throughout the media over the course of the election, what reforms do you recommend for this industry here?
    TRUMP: Well, I don’t recommend reforms. I recommend people that are — that have some moral compass. You know, I’ve been hearing more and more about a thing called fake news and they’re talking about people that go and say all sorts of things. But I will tell you, some of the media outlets that I deal with are fake news more so than anybody. I could name them, but I won’t bother, but you have a few sitting right in front of us. They’re very, very dishonest people, but I think it’s just something we’re going to have to live with.

Last edited by toekneepea; 01-11-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    Boys, let's blow this Popsicle Stand.
    Kaboom?
    Yes Rico, Kaboom.

NES Member

This entire thing was absolute GOLD.

I want popcorn.
    LTC Class A High Capacity - Unrestricted
    Utah Non-Resident Concealed Firearm Permit
    New Hampshire Non-Resident Pistol/Revolver License

2nd Tour of Duty in the PRM, wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by toekneepea View Post
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    QUESTION: (inaudible) published fake news and all the problems that we’ve seen throughout the media over the course of the election, what reforms do you recommend for this industry here?
    TRUMP: Well, I don’t recommend reforms. I recommend people that are — that have some moral compass. You know, I’ve been hearing more and more about a thing called fake news and they’re talking about people that go and say all sorts of things. But I will tell you, some of the media outlets that I deal with are fake news more so than anybody. I could name them, but I won’t bother, but you have a few sitting right in front of us. They’re very, very dishonest people, but I think it’s just something we’re going to have to live with.

TRUMP: Well, I don’t recommend reforms.
    holy shit, I can't believe it, most real politicians want to implement knee jerk laws ... no reforms? ... enforce existing laws? ... this is yuuuge
    bykwn hu 'aezam!

بيكون هو أعظم

Maybe Trump is real deal...he announced he will appoint RFK jr to chair vaccine safety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvsXTg_8P3U

Oh he just keeps getting better! I love how he shutdown that reporter.

I'm heading up there feb 8-13. I can't wait to binge on liberal tears.

OH and bottles of coffee syrup! Gotta remember to pick up a few gallons. I've been out for like 2 months now. I'm getting a little twitchy.
    Last edited by Wrench75; 01-11-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Trump also mentioned appointing a SCJ within 2 weeks of Jan. 20.
    Someone very much like the great Justice Scalia.
    He also stated that he believed the American people voted him in for this purpose.

He's not even sworn in and I love this guy!lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench75 View Post
    Oh he just keeps getting better! I love how he shutdown that reporter.

I'm heading up there feb 8-13. I can't wait to binge on liberal tears.

OH and bottles of coffee syrup! Gotta remember to pick up a few gallons. I've been out for like 2 months now. I'm getting a little twitchy.
    Here you go buddy. Get some sausage while you're at it. Linguica for the win...
    http://www.gasparssausage.com/autcofsyr16o.html