Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Can we we not name names of them ther shops please?
    Last edited by usp45ct; 01-09-2017 at 10:26 PM.

**** Maura Healey.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dhuze View Post
    Why the **** do people think DR's are firearms storage and safety experts?

By the way her efforts were as worthless as she is.
    Their 'expertise' is 100% that firearms and 'gun violence' are a public health crisis, which lends credence to the anti agenda.

The most violent thing a gun ever did to me was railroad tracks from a poor grip from the slide
    NES, NRA, GOAL and Comm2a member, Southboro Rod and Gun member, unindicted felon since 7-20-16

I knew I felt safer recently, but I didn't realize why until now.

**** that ****
    bykwn hu 'aezam!

بيكون هو أعظم

NES Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shakeyfly View Post
    Eff Maura.
    I'll hand fire one off first before I even think about it.
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact

Wait until she comes for the mags.
    Last edited by JRLB; 01-09-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Just out of curiosity, what did all this effort and harassment on her part get the people of Massachusetts? Is a single person any safer? I seriously doubt all this cost the state <$10k, so as far as I can tell she just harassed a small business owner for a few months and got a meaningless press release out of it. Meanwhile, how many other laws on the books in this state have gone unenforced, with very real costs and victims? How many illegals injured somebody, caused property damage, or took a job that someone here legally could have used? How much welfare fraud was committed? How many kids were hurt thanks to the incompetent DCF?

This woman's sole focus appears to be on the one industry in this state that isn't actually a problem. She's a total trainwreck as far as AGs go.
    Nobody owes you
    Nobody owns you

Quote Originally Posted by EddieCoyle View Post
    You could have Michael J. Fox shoot it, as long as you indicate the group size in writing.
    When I bought my LCR the guy at Four Seasons they had "group size disclosure" as part of the form letter disclosure that I had to sign (included reference to the CMR I think). I asked him what the number was and he just shrugged and said "worse than if the barrel was longer?" I kind of wanted to press to have a number given but figured since I already had researched my purchase (and therefore already was making an informed decision) I shouldn't hold up progress for my own amusement.

I can understand why some people would benefit from having the shop "disclose" this as part of the sales process of showing you different options but that is just because there is no substitute for a good consumer. Of course unless the shop is presenting group sizes for all firearms all done by the same person than a number is kind of meaningless.
    LTC-A
    GOAL
    Comm2A Supporter - Amazon link http://shop.comm2a.org

Quote Originally Posted by new guy View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what did all this effort and harassment on her part get the people of Massachusetts? Is a single person any safer? I seriously doubt all this cost the state <$10k, so as far as I can tell she just harassed a small business owner for a few months and got a meaningless press release out of it. Meanwhile, how many other laws on the books in this state have gone unenforced, with very real costs and victims? How many illegals injured somebody, caused property damage, or took a job that someone here legally could have used? How much welfare fraud was committed? How many kids were hurt thanks to the incompetent DCF?

This woman's sole focus appears to be on the one industry in this state that isn't actually a problem. She's a total trainwreck as far as AGs go.
    Well said.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast