Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-21-2016, 02:30 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- 6 N. Main St., Ste. 202B Uxbridge, MA
COMBO CLASS: Utah Non-Resident Permit class and Concealed Carry 101 April 9 (Sat.)
Our COMBO CLASS of our Utah Non-Resident Permit class and our Concealed Carry 101 class is April 9 (Saturday) from 8am-1pm. You may choose to attend one or both. Attending both will save you $50 versus attending each class on separate dates.
* Utah Non-Resident Permit Class:
This class will consist of firearms safety, Utah firearms laws, Federal firearms laws, Use of Force and application process segments. I will provide a fingerprint card and roll your fingerprints. I will give you an application, a class outline and a large envelope for your packet.
For the state of Utah, their fee is only $49 and is good for 5 years. After that, Utah's renewal is only $15. Currently, you will enjoy reciprocity with 31 states.
* Concealed Carry 101:
This class will bridge the gap between what is learned in a QUALITY LTC class and our Combatives Classes. If you've taken my LTC Class, you will be more than prepared. This class will benefit those who are new to the concealed carry lifestyle as well as clear up any questions for those who are already carrying concealed. In addition to lecture, photos and videos, I will have a ton of holsters and magazine carriers for students to handle and try on.
Points of discussion:
- Types of Holsters
- Types of Magazine Carriers
- Advantages and disadvantages of each type
- Handheld and weapon mounted Flashlights
- Knives: Folding and Fixed
- Pepper Spray
- Day to day carry: Concealment, Open, Printing, Indicators
- Law Enforcement Interaction
- Much more
If you are attending both classes on this day, tuition is only $150 cash/check or $160 credit card. This is a $50 savings versus taking the classes separately. If you'd like to attend one, tuition is $100 cash/check or $105 credit card. Groups of 4 or more, each student will receive a $10 discount.
If you would like to attend this class, we just require a $50 deposit to reserve your seat. You can pay your $50 deposit (or in full) either in person inside our store during store hours, slipping an envelope under my store door with your name and specify for Utah class during non-business hours or by paying over the phone.
** Upcoming Classes: Check out my credentials under my website’s “Instruction” page.
* LTC Basic Firearms Safety Live Fire Class: Next 2 dates:
- April 3 (Sunday) 9am-5pm
- May 15 (Sunday) 9am-5pm
* Combo Class: Utah Non-Resident Permit (30 States) & Concealed Carry 101
- April 9 (Saturday) 8am-1pm
* Handgun Level 1: Next 2 dates:
- April 10 (Sunday) 8:30am-4:30pm
- June 12 (Sunday) 8:30am-4:30pm
* AR-15 101: April 23 (Saturday) 8am-12am
* Rifle / Carbine Level 1: Next 2 dates:
- April 24 (Sunday) 8:30am-4:30pm
- July 24 (Sunday) 8:30am-4:30pm
* Shotgun Level 2: May 6 (Friday) 8:30am-4:30pm
* Shotgun Level 1: May 22 (Sunday) 8:30am-4:30pm
* Handgun Level 2: August 7 (Sunday) 8:30am-4:30pm
* Rifle Level 2: August 21 (Sunday) 8:30am-4:30pm
* Force on Force Gunfighting: To be announced
* Low Light / No Light Tactics: To be announced
* Fighting In & Around Vehicles: To be announced
* Handgun Level 3: To be announced
* Rifle / Carbine Level 3: To be announced
* Shotgun Level 3: To be announced
Last edited by First Defense; 03-21-2016 at 02:32 PM.