Default Multi-License Firearm Course Schedule for 2017

We're offering our Multi-License Firearm Course (MA-CT-UT-FL-ME-NH-AZ) throughout 2017 at the Hartford Gun Club in East Granby, CT. The club is conveniently located near Bradley Airport, and is any easy drive from anywhere in CT or western MA. Take the entire course for only $ 180.00, or take only the MA-CT segment for $ 150.00 or only the Utah segment for $ 100.00. Join us at our 25 seat classroom and 10-lane indoor range. For more information visit www.NRApistolinstructor.com. Please review our course information carefully and compare us to other similar offerings.

One course.....One low course fee.....Qualify to apply for several licenses. Course dates are:

January 8th
    January 28th
    Last edited by robmcd; 01-06-2017 at 02:35 PM.
    "There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result!"
    ~Sir Winston Churchill

Rob, I can't thank you enough or more highly recommend this course. Although it was over an hour form my house to East Granby but, well worth the alone time. I have FL and AZ licenses safely at home, still waiting for UT and, MA (Worcester) is not until mid July. The rest need to wait until I have MA in hand. Do you have any recommendations for a Maryland CCW teacher? Again Thank You and your "helpers" for the course back on 31-July-2016. ~Shawn D.