Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Results 631 to 638 of 638

Thread: Survival Deals

  1. #631

    Default

    I haven't really followed the price of these at all but they seem like pretty good deals... free shipping with Prime too... Make sure you use the link thru COMM2A's page if you purchase them

    Mountain House Pasta Primavera #10 Can on Amazon $13.17

    Mountain House Mexican Style Chicken and Rice #10 Can on Amazon $12.97

    Mountain House Chicken a la King with Noodles #10 Can on Amazon $18.19

  2. #632
    NES Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    North Shore, MA
    Posts
    6,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PreliatorX View Post
    I haven't really followed the price of these at all but they seem like pretty good deals... free shipping with Prime too... Make sure you use the link thru COMM2A's page if you purchase them

    Mountain House Pasta Primavera #10 Can on Amazon $13.17

    Mountain House Mexican Style Chicken and Rice #10 Can on Amazon $12.97

    Mountain House Chicken a la King with Noodles #10 Can on Amazon $18.19
    That price is for 1st time Subscribe and Save users. Great prices though.

  3. #633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Varmint View Post
    That price is for 1st time Subscribe and Save users. Great prices though.
    Earlier in the day it must have been a mistake then because the subscribe and save was another 20% on top of the prices I posted. It's now showing the base price when I follow that link. I should have jumped on it :|

  4. #634

    Default

    Stansport Cast Iron Camp Fire Tripod $9.57 + Free S&H w/ Prime or w/ orders $25
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FSJHHI

  5. #635

  6. #636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    24-Piece Enamel Camping Tableware Set


    https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=all

    It looks like some of these sellers have this set mispriced. Like $2.58 with free shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by browncoat View Post
    All the sellers are just launched. It's likely a scam. I had this happen with a too cheap mora knife.

    Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Racing View Post
    Paid with a credit card and will dispute if needed
    Quote Originally Posted by browncoat View Post
    What the seller i ordered from did was ship something, not the knife, to not my address from china. This presumably gave them a tracking number to give to amazon so they got paid.

    Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    Got notification mine was cancelled today.
    NRA Life Member
    GOAL Member
    GOA Member
    Comm2a contributor

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the people's liberty's teeth."
    - George Washington

    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    - Thomas Jefferson

  7. #637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelShooter View Post
    Got notification mine was cancelled today.
    just got my refund from Discover. Whats the point of trying to scam via amazon? its guaranteed to fail.

  8. #638
    NES Member ToddDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berkshires
    Posts
    8,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Racing View Post
    just got my refund from Discover. Whats the point of trying to scam via amazon? its guaranteed to fail.
    I think they scam a bunch of people, get paid, credit cards refund the money and eat the loss.
    Everything is the worst

    Comm2A Amazon Linky

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •