Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45535455

Thread: Survival Deals

From beprepared.com today, emergency essentials 4 person, 3 day bucket on sale for $99:

http://beprepared.com/bucket-sale?oc...er%20-%20Daily

I also used coupon code for 10% off: 2R3N7-C66L, not sure if its a one time code or not
    Last edited by AM13; 02-07-2017 at 07:05 PM.

Not sure this is exactly survival related, but it is wicked cool... A way to enjoy technology even after the EMP wipes out our computers, maybe?

https://home.woot.com/offers/the-key...1809-273049618
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. -Madison
    Computers and instant communications are what caused the decline and fall of Western civilisation -namedpipes
    The Bird. It flies. It is free. The Human. It hunts. It sees bird. Tonight we TASTE freedom! -EagleEye
    Everything that irritates us about others leads us to a better understanding of ourselves -Jung

#deplorable

NES Member
    RKBA
    Infringements only disarm the innocent.
    To disarm someone is to subjugate them.
    When someone wants to disarm you it means they want to control you.
    Weapons of war is what the 2A is for!
    Gun control is the foundation for disarmament

FYI - My Patriot Supply is having their $17.76 for a one week supply of e-food deal this weekend.
    I know NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankNA View Post
    FYI - My Patriot Supply is having their $17.76 for a one week supply of e-food deal this weekend.
    Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a couple. Can't go wrong for the price.

NES Member

I got a bunch of these for the truck. I've tried eating a few. They're OK, but they use *lots* of added sugar. This is probably not a bad thing in a survival situation, but it inspired me to go to the big-box store and get large packs of toothbrushes and toothpaste to throw in the bag with this food.

If you order multiple boxes of this $17.76 deal, know that each contains exactly the same mix of items. If I had it to do over, I'd have spent a little more to get more variety.

It's good to know there's always food available if we get stuck somewhere, or if going to buy food is inconvenient for whatever reason. These $17.76 boxes are an inexpensive way to achieve that. I'll be adding to the mix over time, upgrading the variety with other things.

FYI,
    -jpg

2 of those boxes (2 weeks) fit nicely in a 5 gallon bucket with the lid on. Makes for a nice and easy grab and go type thing.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45535455