Maybe they can do this at Head of the Charles

“I want people to be aware. I want people to realize there are guns all around us and all it takes is somebody having a bad moment — they don’t even have to be a bad person. It could’ve been a kid,” Ackerman added.
Yeah, Right.
They shot at a bunch of kids in a boat for no reason at all - that pretty much defines them as a "bad person"

"Don't stop it from finishing race" Wouldn't that be motivation to finish even faster? Get some select fire going and we might get a new world record!
Per Richard Pryor

• I'm talkin' about [gun] fire is inspirational. They should use it in the Olympics, because I did the 100 dash in 4-3. And you know somethin' I found out? When you on fire and runnin' down the street, people will get out of your way.

the editorial insertion is to make it cromulent to the thread.

If the Richard Pryor "Fire" reference makes no sense, look it up, kid. [laugh]

Probably a fisherman sick of dealing with the self entitled pricks. I remember they were pains in the ass at Lake Quinsigamond back in the early 80s, I can't imagine what they're like now.

"Don't stop it from finishing race" Wouldn't that be motivation to finish even faster? Get some select fire going and we might get a new world record!
Kind of like the cross-country state champion in the National Lampoon Yearbook Parody. It's an obscure reference, but funny. I had a copy when I was in HS, but it's long gone now. Copies are going for $100 plus now.

Funniest thing I ever read whilst in Collitch was an article in the Bentley newspaper. A group of gentlemen from one of the frats went to hte Head of hte Charles to cheer on the Bentley crew. Bentley does not HAVE a crew. They brought a couch to sit on. The cops could not figure out how they were getting further and further intoxicated. Turns out they dropped the couch off the night before. And removed the middle of it and added a cooler. ROFL!!!!

The good old days - when that stuff would make the collitch newspaper. Now it's all about how diverse they are in pointing out what color people are or why they talk funny.

If the individual who perpetrated the shooting incident is legally authorized to possess a firearm, it casts a negative light on the entire community of gun owners.

Not sure what you mean by this the person who did that obviously engaged in a criminal act.

This constant gun owner fellation of "prohibited person" is just f***ing stupid and people need to just stop talking about it because it doesn't actually mean anything.

Not sure what you mean by this the person who did that obviously engaged in a criminal act.

This constant gun owner fellation of "prohibited person" is just f***ing stupid and people need to just stop talking about it because it doesn't actually mean anything.
I'm not sure of your response either. [laugh]

I didn't say anything about a prohibited person.

Probably a fisherman sick of dealing with the self entitled pricks. I remember they were pains in the ass at Lake Quinsigamond back in the early 80s, I can't imagine what they're like now.

Yeah, probably a fisherman.

You’re a dumbass.

Last edited:
I'm not sure of your response either. [laugh]

I didn't say anything about a prohibited person.
Legally authorized to own a firearm implies "not a prohibited person"

Regardless this notion of a whole eating responsibility because a small portion misuses something is retarded. Gun owners going "oi he had a loicense zomg thats horrible! " is retarded.

Nah, I just look at rowers the way most look at bicyclists.

Adjust your sarcasm meter, because you’ve got it stuck on bitch.

I don’t think sarcasm is the word you’re looking for there. And which of us is bitching in here?

Regardless this notion of a whole eating responsibility because a small portion misuses something is retarded. Gun owners going "oi he had a loicense zomg thats horrible! " is retarded.
Ok, you're the boss. [laugh]

No, I'm not.... bit I think RKBA advocates would do well to rethink this nonsense considering that "legally allowed to own guns" as a class is different vs simply excluding "known violent felons"
Exactly. Whether you’re legally allowed to possess a gun or not allowed to possess a gun legally doesn’t make two f***s of difference. This is America. You can get a gun.

The f***ed up thing is you do it right? They’ll ruin your life, but if you’re a certain type of person who doesn’t care, you’ll get no cash Bail..
And a free lawyer to just plead guilty and it won’t affect your life at all

Mike, I think you might be reacting too emotionally wrt this situation. When I mentioned “legally authorized” gun owners, I was referring to the fact that 29 states no longer require a permit or license. Therefore, the absence of a license becomes immaterial. However, those who dislike guns won’t differentiate based on licensing status. They’ll still portray gun owners negatively whenever something unfortunate occurs. As for the term “prohibited person,” it doesn’t seem relevant here. While it remains illegal, the perpetrator could have been a non-prohibited 15-year-old who used a stolen or borrowed gun.

If one or more of the kids were hit by gunfire, we'd be having a different conversation about this.

Back
Top Bottom