Affordable Red Dot

Are you getting a red dot because you want one or because you think you need one? If you can no longer see the front sight clearly, you may want to speak with Idoktr before you spend time and money on a red dot sight.

Define affordable.
Define your intended use.

I know proper communication is a challenge with gun owners, but letting people what you want to do will narrow it down.

Otherwise you will get people mentioning every damn red dot in the market based on what they like or assume you might like.
This is NES... it is literally famous for people immediately injecting their opinion regardless of what the op wants on any topic

Well, the OP didn't really say what he wanted except for "affordable".
I know lol just even if he said I'm looking at pintys, crimson trace and romeo 0 for my sig 322 what should i do.

He would get told he's a poor fag for shooting shitty dots on a girly 22

And then told to go buy a range of different guns and dot options

I know they are Chicom, but if you are on a budget, the Holosun's are the best option for a pistol sight.

I know lol just even if he said I'm looking at pintys, crimson trace and romeo 0 for my sig 322 what should i do.

He would get told he's a poor fag for shooting shitty dots on a girly 22

And then told to go buy a range of different guns and dot options
Glock g21,g17c,17l,43x, Canik TTI,TP9SFX, TP9DA,MC9,sig 365

Are you getting a red dot because you want one or because you think you need one? If you can no longer see the front sight clearly, you may want to speak with Idoktr before you spend time and money on a red dot sight.
I believe that's one of the main perks of the TA44. It acts like a red dot due to its unusual combination of features but from what I've been told by people who can't see red dots the TA44 is just fine.

The optic is in a Grey area between red dots and normal traditional acogs.

I have had good luck with Swampfox and Primary arms sights. I always have mixed feelings about them as Swampfox is a front for a ChinCom, and Primary Arms I believe does the design but contract manufactures everything.

Both vendors now have microprism sights which is awesome for my astigmatism...

I have no idea why the tesla hate. It's fast, cheap to own (a "fill up" is $10 - $20 depensing on battery size and time of day) and has tons of room.
Because they have made a ton of bad design decisions. Motorized door handles that break. Door handle designs on the 3 that you have to tell people how to use. No head up display or gauge cluster in front of the driver, thus requiring the driver to look down and to the right, reducing driver attention to the road. Really stupid implementation of a blind spot warning system. The yoke steering wheel on some trims of the Model S. The falcon wing doors. Moving HVAC controls to the screen.

The most recent changes to the 3 are criminally stupid — replacing the turn signal stalk with touch sensitive buttons on the steering wheel and moving the gearshift to the screen.

Poor reliability and difficulty getting them repaired. Poor fit and finish inside and out.

Tesla has done some remarkable things. They have the best charging network. They have perhaps the most efficient electric drivetrain (battery, motors, and power controls). But Elon keeps making incredibly stupid decisions. Teslas do the electric car part exceptionally well, but they do the car part exceptionally badly. Traditional car makers do the car part very well, but the electric car part badly.

Because they have made a ton of bad design decisions. Motorized door handles that break. Door handle designs on the 3 that you have to tell people how to use. No head up display or gauge cluster in front of the driver, thus requiring the driver to look down and to the right, reducing driver attention to the road. Really stupid implementation of a blind spot warning system. The yoke steering wheel on some trims of the Model S. The falcon wing doors. Moving HVAC controls to the screen.

The most recent changes to the 3 are criminally stupid — replacing the turn signal stalk with touch sensitive buttons on the steering wheel and moving the gearshift to the screen.

Poor reliability and difficulty getting them repaired. Poor fit and finish inside and out.

Tesla has done some remarkable things. They have the best charging network. They have perhaps the most efficient electric drivetrain (battery, motors, and power controls). But Elon keeps making incredibly stupid decisions. Teslas do the electric car part exceptionally well, but they do the car part exceptionally badly. Traditional car makers do the car part very well, but the electric car part badly.
The weird thing was the older ones did the car thing ok

But i guess in the constant improvement model they f***ed it up

Back
Top Bottom