WTS 1970 Colt Gold Cup National Match .38 Special Mid Range in MA!

Turboffr

NES Member
1970 Colt Gold Cup National Match .38 Special Mid Range! Hard to find one like this and it's in excellent condition with 1 mag. Great addition to your Colt collection. Also comes with a reproduction box and papers. Can provide more pictures upon request, just send me a PM.

FTF south shore MA on eFA10. All laws followed.

$2100 Cash, no trades.

Edit/update: I've received a few questions asking if this is a .38 super so I'm providing some info on the .38 special:

The Colt Gold Cup National Match .38 Special Mid Range semi-automatic pistol was introduced in December 1960 designed to shoot the .38 Special full wadcutter cartridge. These pistols were designed to equip the civilian target shooter with a out of the box competitive center fire target pistol. The Gold Cup National Match .38 Special Mid Range pistols were produced in tandem with the Gold Cup National Match .45ACP pistols. Both pistols were catalogued together during the production run of the Gold Cup National Match .38 Special Mid Range. Both pistols are virtually identical in appearance with the only option available between the two being a arched serrated mainspring housing.

38 gold cup.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom