Shooting At Northborough House Party Leaves One 16 Y/O Dead

With this, is these families are saying...

'We're only here to consume your resources and beneez; our hearts are with Brazil Argentina Mexico Columbia et al. Look at my Dominican Republic flag hanging from my car mirror! Screw assimilation! Send us more money.'
The US is a bloated carcass to be picked at until nothing's left. The natives have no will to resist so the parasites have no reason to hide their intentions.

With this, these families are saying...

'We're only here to consume your resources and beneez; our hearts are with Brazil Argentina Mexico Columbia et al. Look at my Dominican Republic flag hanging from my car mirror! Screw assimilation! Send us more money.'

They should say "Please bury him in America. Long live the USA!".

My rule on these "charity" requests is that if you can afford to cover 2/3 of you body in tatoos, have $200.00 gel nails, drive a BMW, and have a better phone than I can afford, you don't need my "help."
True but their culture dictates if you can get someone else to pay for something, why pay for it yourself. Pimps vs Hoes.

Last edited:
Nothing, and I mean nothing comes of a house party at 1:00 AM. Even if it starts out on the up and up, once word gets out all sorts of people who shouldn't be there end up inside. At least in Boston invariably "youts" from different gangs social organizations would show up at the same party. Someone would "dis" someone else and it was game on.

I have little doubt that this was something like that.
Doesn't have to be Boston. I was dragged to a house party in Central MA where it was normies, wannabe gangsters, and the dealers looking to serve them all. I do believe I was the brownest person there. Wasn't there for long, still got a slashed tire for my trouble.

House is near me, and quiet nice…

Also awesome party house as this is a pretty isolated part of town.

The Northboro PD response was that they called every police department in the region to respond.

Looks kinda like a Frank Lloyd Wright designed house.

At first I though the address was those mill building apartments.

I know that, but that's where my experience with house parties was. And my experience with Raves when that was a thing in the 1990s.

To be clear, I responded to incidents at both, I wasn't a guest.

Doesn't have to be Boston. I was dragged to a house party in Central MA where it was normies, wannabe gangsters, and the dealers looking to serve them all. I do believe I was the brownest person there. Wasn't there for long, still got a slashed tire for my trouble.

yeah screw people who have any identifiable characteristics of their national origin!!!!! I see DR, Italy, Ireland, PR, mini flags every day. At least these people know where they are from 😹

Seriously? News Flash....That's why most people came to the USA, or immigrate in general in the last 100 years... to work for money...

Look how all this assimilation works out for you, one gay son, one identifies as a dog, blue haired daughter. No religion no culture no morals no tradition no idea of your history aka no sense of identity is a major problem in the USA right now. People have nothing to ground them.

Last edited:

Illegal invaders. They deserve death and nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom