Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Small 6 rifle gun safe (qty 2)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Convert closet with slat wall and hooks

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

DarkJoker33

NES Member
So I'm torn on upgrading my current storage.
Because I'm running out of space in what I currently use.
I cannot repurpose what i currently use to the space I want to use. It's to big and accessibility would be reduced greatly.

My choices are multiple 2 rifle pelican like cases.

2 6 rifle safes Click me
why 2 and not 1 big one? Limited space restrictions. I have no way to get a 12+ gun Winchester (tractor supply) where I want to put it.

Last choice would be a bunch of slat wall panels with racks and hooks and then make the door locking and a bit more theft deterent.
Slat wall

Last edited:
Securit retrofit kit for your existing safe or closet

Or Securit gun wall

Not cheap but great quality products!

Last edited:

Or Securit gun wall

The Secureit stuff is nice, if you do the fun room idea or if you get a few of the agile52, pricey for what they are but I have a few and like them

Or Securit gun wall

I have a secureit section in my safe, but I am thinking of taking it out and completely redoing my whole safe with Gallowtech.

The SecureIt panel has dinged the finish on some guns with the protrusions on the panels.

I have a secureit section in my safe, but I am thinking of taking it out and completely redoing my whole safe with Gallowtech.

The SecureIt panel has dinged the finish on some guns with the protrusions on the panels.
Really the rifle holders and tray’s I have keep my stuff away from the back and sides. My only complaint is with my side charging ar9 I built, the damn competition handle makes it too wide and makes it tight. I have to be careful where I put it. The Gallowtech seems really nice!

Really the rifle holders and tray’s I have keep my stuff away from the back and sides. My only complaint is with my side charging ar9 I built, the damn competition handle makes it too wide and makes it tight. I have to be careful where I put it. The Gallowtech seems really nice!

It’s partially on me. Having a rifle unsecured without bungee sliding back where there was a too tall holder, or when I’ve tried to gently put stuff behind the rifles. No matter how careful I’ve been, I’ve had issues. If I was more consistent with using bungees and didn’t store anything behind the rifles, it would be better.

But yeah, the secureit is also a little close together. It doesn’t work well with lights/accessories, big scope turrets, or offset red dots lined up with neighboring rifles.

Last edited:
I did the closet route for the overflow stuff, steel door, steel fame and grade 1 storeroom lock and deadbolt. Also reinforced behind the frame so it would be more difficult to pry it. Door swings out so used heavy duty ball bearing, non-separable hinges as well. Also this closet is in the gun room which has a similar set up with that door. Closet door and gun room door locks are keyed differently.

So I got this and two other smaller safes but I'm kinda done with this set up and getting a larger safe, somewhere in the 48-64 gun size.

well i did the thing. Not exactly how I planned it. I had a space restriction when I started. I had already ordered them. So i just followed through with it. Best thing in the world, no. But about the same as I had it. 20240506_225528.jpg
20240506_225549.jpg
20240507_122226.jpg

Back
Top Bottom