NES-NH Dinner - Sunday, June 9, 2024 at 5PM - Manchester, NH

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
PLEASE read the entire message before responding!

Backyard Brewery
1211 S Mammoth Rd
Manchester, New Hampshire 03109
backyardbrewerynh.com
(603) 623-3545

Food Menu - Food Menu - Backyard Brewery

Sunday, June 9, 2024 at 5PM! The reservation is in the name of “Len” and we are in the "greenhouse" (same location as prior dinners). Hopefully we can get some additional people who don't have to work on Sundays.

Location is at the far right end of a shared parking lot with the Best Western Hotel and Conference Center. It is only a few miles from I-93 x5.

It is a micro-brewery, so the beer menu changes frequently. On Tap - Backyard Brewery

This event is open to ALL NES'rs (almost all our functions are open only to paid Members), so you can get a taste of what you're missing.

Those that plan on attending, please plan ahead, put it on your calendar, let me know either by posting here or Email.

So, I will need a hard count two days beforehand (Friday, June 7th) to notify the restaurant.

Bring cash or credit card, as there will be separate checks.

NOTE: I will be sending out an Email to the old Natick/Framingham list as well. Please respond to that if you want to be included on a new NH list (or if you do NOT want to be included), so that I can create a new list for folks.

Confirmed Attendees:
Len 2A Training
cockpitbob
42!
Yazz
45BPCR
lowbuckbob +Mrs.
AHM (former NES'r)
strangenh
+ MrsStrangenh
R_Wilson
bocan3 + Wife
Cowgirlup
NHCraigT
StrataTact

I'm going to try to keep this going every two months.

Last edited:
What is done to maintain security and anonymity?
To further answer your question:

I maintain a list to Email folks on that list, in case they miss seeing a post such as this. Nobody else ever has access to that list. This means that I do request a real name and Email address when we meet up at the restaurant, as that list is maintained on my PC in Outlook (NOT in the cloud). Between my old NES-Natick and the NES-NH lists there are about 100 people total and some are no longer on NES.

As for security, Cowgirlup nailed it. It's the most secure part of that restaurant when we are there. We do ask that you don't leave any firearms in the restrooms however. ;)

Damn! I'll be flying back to MO on the ninth...otherwise I'd be there for sure, You all have fun!

Bump

I'm surprised we don't have more folks posting in. It's been 5 months since we had the last dinner, largely because I had to have back surgery two months ago.

Let's have a party!!

Last edited:
Come on people
How about this FREE STUFF 😱
I've got more of these than I can use, I'll give them away at dinner. I've got 20 of the larger ones pictured and some smaller ones. I might get more.
I could do 2 per, or if that doesn't get rid of them all, I'll divide what's left among those that wanted them. Or just just give them all to one lucky diner. What do you think.
1716682961254.png

PLEASE read the entire message before responding!

Backyard Brewery
1211 S Mammoth Rd
Manchester, New Hampshire 03109
backyardbrewerynh.com
(603) 623-3545

Food Menu - Food Menu - Backyard Brewery

Sunday, June 9, 2024 at 5PM! The reservation is in the name of “Len” and we are in the "greenhouse" (same location as prior dinners). Hopefully we can get some additional people who don't have to work on Sundays.

Location is at the far right end of a shared parking lot with the Best Western Hotel and Conference Center. It is only a few miles from I-93 x5.

It is a micro-brewery, so the beer menu changes frequently. On Tap - Backyard Brewery

This event is open to ALL NES'rs (almost all our functions are open only to paid Members), so you can get a taste of what you're missing.

Those that plan on attending, please plan ahead, put it on your calendar, let me know either by posting here or Email.

So, I will need a hard count two days beforehand (Friday, June 7th) to notify the restaurant.

Bring cash or credit card, as there will be separate checks.

NOTE: I will be sending out an Email to the old Natick/Framingham list as well. Please respond to that if you want to be included on a new NH list (or if you do NOT want to be included), so that I can create a new list for folks.

Confirmed Attendees:
Len 2A Training
cockpitbob
42!
Yazz
45BPCR
lowbuckbob +Mrs.
AHM (former NES'r)
strangenh
+ MrsStrangenh
R_Wilson
bocan3 + Wife
CowgirluP
NHCraigT

I'm going to try to keep this going every two months.
Count me in!

Back
Top Bottom