I open carried in Boston today

I saw a guy today open carrying a knife.

He was talking to himself and waving it around in loopy circles, then he kissed it and put it in his pack.

It was so bizarre I did call the police.

I was performing satanic rituals, which are protected speech under the first amendment. You are a fascist.

I was performing satanic rituals, which are protected speech under the first amendment. You are a fascist.
In all seriousness, last year in Newton, I saw a guy walking down the street very angrily yelling to himself out loud, with a very disturbing expression of pure rage. I saw him again a few days later doing the same thing. A couple days later he killed three people in their home.

I'm now a little more inclined to report people who look insane and particularly waving weapons on the street. This other guy I saw
wasn't yelling, but he was talking to himself in a very engaged way, and with the looping swipes with a blade, and the kissing it, you sometimes
need to listen to your gut, when someone is acting threatening.

In all seriousness, last year in Newton, I saw a guy walking down the street very angrily yelling to himself out loud, with a very disturbing expression of pure rage. I saw him again a few days later doing the same thing. A couple days later he killed three people in their home.

I'm now a little more inclined to report people who look insane and particularly waving weapons on the street. This other guy I saw
wasn't yelling, but he was talking to himself in a very engaged way, and with the looping swipes with a blade, and the kissing it, you sometimes
need to listen to your gut, when someone is acting threatening.
I remember that story. The murders were absolutely brutal and he was found incompetent to stand trial and was put in a hospital.

I remember that story. The murders were absolutely brutal and he was found incompetent to stand trial and was put in a hospital.
Yeah and apparently his family kept trying to get him hospitalized but there is no place that would keep him while he was
obviously psychotic.

Yeah and apparently his family kept trying to get him hospitalized but there is no place that would keep him while he was
obviously psychotic.
I’m sure if he had been taken for 72 hour observation they would have done a walletectomy and diagnosed him with an insurance deficiency.

Back
Top Bottom