Good day to hit the Range

Spent yesterday turning newly loaded ammo into dirty empty brass. 😄

Went through 100 Pieces of 6.5 CM, 150 pcs.223 in my PRs rifle and 223 PRS trainer.

Productive day. In my lunch break (pictured) ran the newest batch of 6.5 across chronograph to insure I have dial up numbers ready

This is 1,000 yard range at Mifflin County Sportsmen’s Club in Pennsylvania. About the same distance from me as Sheepdog warrior, but it’s in a free state

First time I had the .223 trainer to the long distance range. Really liked it, alternated between rifles all day

Attachments

• 4548E3B8-C160-4348-8F32-0F9509D06E58.jpeg
    4548E3B8-C160-4348-8F32-0F9509D06E58.jpeg
    1,012.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Went through 100 Pieces of 6.5 CM, 150 pcs.223 in my PRs rifle and 223 PRS trainer.

Productive day. In my lunch break (pictured) ran the newest batch of 6.5 across chronograph to insure I have dial up numbers ready

This is 1,000 yard range at Mifflin County Sportsmen’s Club in Pennsylvania. About the same distance from me as Sheepdog warrior, but it’s in a free state

First time I had the .223 trainer to the long distance range. Really liked it, alternated between rifles all day
shocked jurassic park GIF

I'm so jealous

Damn you @northny - that picture makes my pants a bit tighter…

It is a great range. Backer for targets start at 50 and go out to 600 yards. Steel starts at 300 and go to 1000 yards. You can set up your own steel also. To the right of this range ( you can see a bit of it in picture) is a 500 yard range

Two 25y groups, slow fire, prone.

Brenneke Classic Magnum 12ga slug.

Beretta 1301 w/ Aimpoint T1.

25y groups prone 25 May 2024.jpg

50y group, slow fire, sitting.

Same gun and ammo.

50y group sitting 26 May 2024.jpg

Here's second half of a stage from a two gun match I shot Saturday. Each stage of the match had a 120 second par time, (max time allowed).

First half of this stage was 11 rifle targets. 1 with a 40mm chalk grenade or makeup standing rifle shot, 3 targets from kneeling supported on drainage pipe, and then 1 hit each from 7 different ports. Dump the rifle and move, (rapidly) to this bay. Draw handgun when you hit the box and engage the seven targets.

The picture below is the pistol bay, the far target is at 81 yards. And yes, I cleared the stage. 90 seconds overall. Which was about par for the people who didn't par out. I watched a friend of mine shoot it in 53 seconds - he's a sniper instructor. IMG_5131.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom