Page 272 of 471 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 4703

I'm looking to move to Walpole from a black town. I already have my LTC-A with hunting/sporting restrictions. How difficult is it to get one in Walpole with no restrictions?
    He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Samuel Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster View Post
    I'm looking to move to Walpole from a black town. I already have my LTC-A with hunting/sporting restrictions. How difficult is it to get one in Walpole with no restrictions?
    If you currently have a restricted LTC-A then you would be considered in the red. Many people have had issues in the past getting an unrestricted LTC from Walpole, also a red town.
    When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills! The people it kills get up and kill! - Dr. Foster, Dawn of the Dead

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It's difficult only for others. It's the same thing when your stupid.

MA - Anybody seen my 2nd amendment rights around here?

Quote Originally Posted by BostonFJ40 View Post
    I'm in Reading also but I lived in Melrose when I got my LTC, Class A with no restrictions. I'm hoping Reading will renew mine with no problem. I have a few years to go.

Fingers crossed for you, let us know how you make out in a few years when you get through it!

Townsend, 2 days per week (Tuesday evenings, Thursday morning) for open walk-in applications. Print, photo and application same day. Class-A, no restrictions, just over 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Night_solstice View Post
    Townsend, 2 days per week (Tuesday evenings, Thursday morning) for open walk-in applications. Print, photo and application same day. Class-A, no restrictions, just over 6 weeks.
    Wish they could all be this cool.
    When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills! The people it kills get up and kill! - Dr. Foster, Dawn of the Dead

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It's difficult only for others. It's the same thing when your stupid.

Forgot to post here. I got my license on Wednesday in the mail. A little over two weeks. Though, as I stated earlier, I got a restricted license.

]
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Dragger View Post
    That's really good to hear. I've had a few students from Rowley in the last few months.

Do you know if they're still requiring applicants to get a sign-off from town departments saying they don't owe the town any money?
    Yup, here's a copy. They still have a 508 area code on the form so this is pre-90's.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22878[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by rudiewhitebwoy View Post
    ]

Yup, here's a copy. They still have a 508 area code on the form so this is pre-90's.

I think that they are missing the Animal Control Officer and the Parking Clerk on that form!
    Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers (How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble) - Seminar
    http://home.comcast.net/~safety-instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor and Range Officer

Quote Originally Posted by rudiewhitebwoy View Post
    ]

Wow, what utter BS. And so they'll deny anyone that refuses to obtain these sign-offs? I'd kill kittens to talk to someone willing to do that.
    The very enumeration of the right takes out of the hands of government—even the Third Branch of Government—the power to decide on a case-by-case basis whether the right is really worth insisting upon.
    --Justice Scalia - DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

The new Chief in Pittsfield does issue unrestricted licenses. All of my students who have applied in the last year or more did receive an LTC-A unrestricted.
    "There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result!"
    ~Sir Winston Churchill

Page 272 of 471 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast