Page 273 of 444 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 4434

Quote Originally Posted by rudiewhitebwoy View Post
    ]

Yup, here's a copy. They still have a 508 area code on the form so this is pre-90's.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22878[/ATTACH
    I think that they are missing the Animal Control Officer and the Parking Clerk on that form!
    Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers (How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble) - Seminar
    http://home.comcast.net/~safety-instructor

NRA Certified Instructor and Range Officer

We have met the enemy and he is US!

Quote Originally Posted by rudiewhitebwoy View Post
    ]

Yup, here's a copy. They still have a 508 area code on the form so this is pre-90's.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22878[/ATTACH
    Wow, what utter BS. And so they'll deny anyone that refuses to obtain these sign-offs? I'd kill kittens to talk to someone willing to do that.
    How do you eat an elephant?

The new Chief in Pittsfield does issue unrestricted licenses. All of my students who have applied in the last year or more did receive an LTC-A unrestricted.
    "There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result!"
    ~Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by robmcd View Post
    The new Chief in Pittsfield does issue unrestricted licenses. All of my students who have applied in the last year or more did receive an LTC-A unrestricted.
    Awesome! Thanks!
    When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills! The people it kills get up and kill! - Dr. Foster, Dawn of the Dead

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It's difficult only for others. It's the same thing when you are stupid.

Member of GOAL
    Life Member of NRA
    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor & Range Safety Officer

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I don't have mine yet but I just met with the issuing officer this morning. She didn't give me any trouble with my unrestricted LTC-A application. Now it's just a waiting game.

Quote Originally Posted by robmcd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPEO1313 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddDubya View Post
    I don't have mine yet but I just met with the issuing officer this morning. She didn't give me any trouble with my unrestricted LTC-A application. Now it's just a waiting game.
    Time to update the map.

I applied for my first LTC in Randolph and I was talking to the officer in charge of firearms licensing and he says that he usually gives out restricted LTC-A when someone doesn't have alot of firearm traning/handling. I just wanted to post for other's information. FYI I did get a unrestricted LTC because I do have significant training with firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote33 View Post
    Time to update the map.
    Map updated 12/15/11 - Pittsfield RED to GREEN!

Not only is Topsfield green, next year they are offering residents a free firearm safety course.

Im going to be moving from Cape to Boston by summer time and am looking for a good town to move to because I don't want to have issues when renewing my LTC. Currently I have an unrestricted class A and want to keep it unrestricted.My license is good till the end of 2015 but I'm just thinking ahead..Any suggestions>>>>

Page 273 of 444 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast