Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dr. Richard Sharpe ~ wont be down for breakfast . . .

Cross-dressing Dr. Richard Sharpe found dead in cell

By Michele McPhee, Joe Dwinell & Jessica Van Sack
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...ome&position=1

The cross-dressing Harvard-educated millionaire dermatologist who murdered his wife in their North Shore home in 2000 was found dead in his cell at MCI-Norfolk last night after he hanged himself, prison officials tell the Herald.

Dr. Richard Sharpe – who was also charged with hatching a plan to escape from jail shortly after he was charged with murder – was found in his cell at 7:26 p.m. last night, said Department of Correction spokeswoman Diane Wiffin.

Wiffin said Sharpe, who blasted his wife in the chest with a shotgun, hanged himself with a bedsheet.

According to a prison source, a correction officer had just made the rounds past Sharpe’s cell and had delivered mail to him about an hour earlier. Sharpe’s cellmate was out of the room when Sharpe knotted his bedsheet to the top of his bunk and around his neck, the source said.

Sharpe was taken to Norwood Hospital where he was pronounced dead at 8:11 p.m. last night. The suicide is now under investigation by DOC, Wiffin said.

Wiffin added the death triggered a full emergency medical response by the guards at the medium-security prison in Norfolk.

The Sharpe story garnered national headlines after it was revealed that the dermatologist was a cross dresser who made a fortune opening laser hair removal centers. He was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole in 2001 and attempted suicide within months of his incarceration.

He was temporarily sent to Bridgewater State Hospital, a prison for the criminally insane, but has been in general population at MCI-Norfolk for years, the source said.

A Norfolk Superior Court jury acquitted him in 2007 on charges he tried to hire a prison hitman to kill Robert Weiner, a former assistant district attorney. Prosecutors alleged Sharpe believed that having Weiner killed would increase his chances of overturning the murder conviction on appeal.

Awfully hard to feel sorry for the guy.

Karma's a bitch.
    idealistic retard - Join or Die. Call GOAL today. We must all hang together or we shall surely hang separately.

I just hope he suffered.

Some people are just creepy looking. The thought of him in a black teddy and fishnet stockings is worse.

No remorse here. One less freak living off our tax dollars.
    Join the fight to protect your gun rights! Join the Gun Owner’s Action League.
    Like this site? Become a Green NES member to help keep it running.

see, there IS a God! victim's prayers are answered.
    Master Electrician, MA, NH, CT
    GOAL Board of Directors
    NRA Life, Goal Life
    National Society Sons of the American Revolution
    Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War

Justice Scalia, writing for the majority, determined that, “The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia.”

Here's a story for you all to think about. i remember this as if it were yesterday. He murdered his wife on a Sunday. He had an office in Gloucester and was recommended to see him by my primary doctor because of some heat rash on my hands. I made an appointment and seen him that Thursday prior to his actions. WAAF radio station was talking about it during their morning show so my dumb ass called in telling this same story. Boy, was that a bad idea. They were tooling on me big time asking me if I felt funny walking after the anesthesia wore off, etc.(No! I was never put to sleep). Karma is a bitch.
    Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference, the Marines don't have that problem. Ronald Reagan 1985

I thought it was Janet Reno in the picture.
    I can haz more government?

-statist kitty

They have a pic of him in drag on the Boston Channel
    Keep Smiling.

People will wonder what you're up to.

Quote Originally Posted by 45collector View Post
    I thought it was Janet Reno in the picture.
    He looks more like a young Don Imus.
    The next NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading class will be Saturday November 15th at GOAL Headquarters in Northboro, MA More Info Here...

Never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast