Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: NES Memberships
02-26-2006, 06:09 PM #1
Northeastshooters.com is now offering NES Memberships. The membership cost is $21 and it is good for 1 year.
Memberships benefits include ability to upload attachments totaling up to 10mb to the server, private messages storage goes from 50 to 1000 messages, ability set self to invisible mode, use a personal signature, ability to upload a profile picture to the server, ability to upload a avatar picture to the server, and access to the NES Members Forum. ***Absolutely no refunds, by signing up for a membership you agree to these terms.***
Other benefits include:
- Access to sell items in the classifieds,
- Firearm give aways,
- Frequent NES Members group shoots,
- Frequent NES Members luncheons/dinners,
- All Group Buys are restricted to NES Members only,
- NES Tours/Trips to firearms manufacturers plants, etc.,
- Special Discount deals,
- No inline banner advertisements,
- Significantly increased PM limit
Click here to join the NES Membership via paypal There is a discount for paying by check, see below.
If you would like to pay by check (Only $19) make it out to NES and send it to:
P.O. Box 715
Fitzwilliam, NH 03447
***Make sure you put your username in the memo field of the check***
A paid membership is not needed to register and use Northeastshooters.com. Memberships are used to help support the forum.
Here is the pistol that was given away for Christmas 2009
Here are a few photos from the last NES member shoot:
• Here are few of the recent group buys:
Ammo Group buys
Lower Group buys
Lighting Group Buys
• We have karma threads where people have given away goods of great value, like safes, truck parts, artwork, services…you name it.
• We have a member discount section where members are able to offer discounts to other members in retail.
Last edited by derek; 02-05-2014 at 06:51 PM. Reason: fixed membership link“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
“The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”
If you live in Massachusetts protect your 2nd Amendment rights and donate... Comm2a.org