Default High resolution exploded viev of AR-15

I am looking for a high-resolution pic or pdf of an exploded view of an AR-15. My printer uses 3 ft wide rolls of paper and I am looking for a nice pic.
    When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills! The people it kills get up and kill! - Dr. Foster, Dawn of the Dead

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It's difficult only for others. It's the same thing when you are stupid.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Please help me raise money for suicide prevention in memory of my father

Sorry,no pic.If you get one,I would definately be interested in procuring a copy. :D

Good thing about being single is I could have something like this hanging in my living room..LOL
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

This is the biggest one that I've seen online:
    http://world.guns.ru/assault/ar15_blow.jpg

I have Bushmaster's at home but I don't have anyway of scanning it in. I could try taking a pic of it, but it's been in the garage near my workbench for a few years so I'm not even sure what condition it's in.

CD

Thanks, I saw that one the resalution is not goog enough
    When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills! The people it kills get up and kill! - Dr. Foster, Dawn of the Dead

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It's difficult only for others. It's the same thing when you are stupid.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BJ,

Contact Bushmaster or RRA directly and ask them for what they have. I'd guess they would be your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by hminsky
    http://www.quarterbore.com/ar15m16/ar15kaboom.html

Well, it is an exploded AR15.
    I was wondering how long it would take to get one of those [lol]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by hminsky
    http://www.quarterbore.com/ar15m16/ar15kaboom.html

Well, it is an exploded AR15.
    Darn... you beat me to it!!