Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Here's a hearty Thanks and a Tip O'the Stetson™ to Paul, Dan and Eric for the quick turnaround on my shotgun today !

You guys are the bestest.

PS; get more of that Hornandy Critical Defense .45acp !
    Got OPSEC ?

This is my favorite gun shop around. I just bought my second gun there and the guys are always helpful and friendly

Quote Originally Posted by In God We Trust View Post
    This is my favorite gun shop around. I just bought my second gun there and the guys are always helpful and friendly
    +1 , bought my first handgun and shotgun there and more since.

Bought my new Ar here. My experience was overal very good. Went in 3 times to look at the thing, finally made the jump to buy it. They were not too busy when I was there and they let me look around. My only complaint was not totally their fault, I was being helped by Chris when someone came in with a ton of cash that I guess he had to count and deal with. I sat there looking at parts etc... for about 15 - 20 minutes. Then he came back and helped me again. They answered all my questions though and I amde my purchase. One thing I do like about them, they know a lot about our Mass laws and regs etc... and if you see something you like they will make it mass compliant if that is possible.

Isnt' there a "StateLine Gun SHop" in Plaistow, NH?

Quote Originally Posted by jmh992003 View Post
    Bought my new Ar here. My experience was overal very good. Went in 3 times to look at the thing, finally made the jump to buy it. They were not too busy when I was there and they let me look around. My only complaint was not totally their fault, I was being helped by Chris when someone came in with a ton of cash that I guess he had to count and deal with. I sat there looking at parts etc... for about 15 - 20 minutes. Then he came back and helped me again. They answered all my questions though and I amde my purchase. One thing I do like about them, they know a lot about our Mass laws and regs etc... and if you see something you like they will make it mass compliant if that is possible.
    Just have to chime in, besides agreeing--jmh is to thank for encouraging me to try SL for the first time.

I ended up ordering from Paul a couple of days ago. Even my wife commented on the relaxed atmosphere and the polite, patient, fine customer service from Paul, Chris, and Dan who were working that day.

It's obvious they take pride in their business: from the layout and neatness of the store (have you ever been in a gun shop that looks like it's never been cleaned?) to their State Line logo workshirts (no big deal, but one shop near me is filled with workers who always look like it was too much trouble to bathe and put on some clean clothes before coming to work) to the three email communications I received in three days (I'm not pleased when I get an email response after two weeks--or no response at all. It's your business--make the time to respond to customers). Many folks here may say none of this is important to them as long as the price is cheap. I say, go read a few hundred iTrader feedback posts, and see what we really appreciate and what makes us come back and buy from the same person repeatedly, and who we recommend.

I also like their videos on their website. Just don't watch the one with Paul and the suppressors if you live in MA. You will cry.

Thanks State Line, and thanks again jmh992003!
    Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatus Nunc.

CR050114 | ME051815 | MA062415 | NH063015 | PA021816

Quote Originally Posted by DISTINGUISHED PISTOL SHOT View Post
    Isnt' there a "StateLine Gun SHop" in Plaistow, NH?
    There are two of them in NH, Plaistow and Mason.
    NRA Patron Member
    G.O.A.L. Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    MA State Police Certified Instructor
    NRA Range Safety Officer

Stopped by for the first time today after going to Parker's Maple Barn and I recommend both places. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Lots of different guns to browse through. I'm sure I'll be back in the future.
    MA LTC Class A: No Restrictions
    NH Non-Resident Pistol License
    Woburn Sportsmen's Association

State Line Gun Shop is holding a Slidefire Car Shoot at the Monadnock Rod and Gun Club on Saturday September 8th at 10am. Slidefire stocks take advantage of a technique called "bump" firing, thereby making a semi-auto firearms able to cycle as fast as a NFA (fully automatic) gun. Get one now, before big guv bans 'em. Let's be realistic, it's only a matter of time before they'll be described as "pre-ban" Slidefire Stocks ...and then they'll cost three times as much as they do now.

Check out the Slidefire Stock video on SLGS's website (link above).

SLGS will provide firearms equipped with (AR, AK) Slidefire Stocks, targets and perhaps a car ...participants purchase ammo on site from SLGS at great prices.

Slidefire Stocks

Call the shop and ask for Dan (he sells the ammo at the NES Green Shoots at MRGCI) and ask him about it!
    Last edited by Monadnock; 09-05-2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: missing words
    Nov 8 - Pumpkin Blast VI

2015:
    Apr 4 - Excruciathlon IV

2015:
    Apr 4 - Excruciathlon IV
    May 2 - Spring Trigger Breakout V
    Jun 20 - Dave Hanan Memorial Car Shoot IV
    Aug 15 - Gunpowder Pig Firearms Festival VII
    Nov 7 - Pumpkin Blast VII

Luck is the residue of design
    - Milton

"The problem isn't that Johnny can't read. The problem isn't even that Johnny can't think. The problem is that Johnny doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling." - Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by Monadnock View Post
    State Line Gun Shop is holding a Slidefire Shoot at the Monadnock Rod and Gun Club on Saturday September 8th at 10am. Slidefire stocks take advantage of a technique called "bump" firing, thereby making a semi-auto firearms able to cycle as fast as a NFA (fully automatic) gun. Get one now, before big guv bans 'em. Let's be realistic, it's only a matter of time before they'll be described as "pre-ban" Slidefire Stocks ...and then they'll cost three times as much as they do now.

Check out the Slidefire Stock video on SLGS's website (link above).

SLGS will provide firearms equipped with (AR, AK) Slidefire Stocks, targets and perhaps a car ...participants purchase ammo on site from SLGS at great prices.

Slidefire Stocks

Call the shop and ask for Dan (he sells the ammo at the NES Green Shoots at MRGCI) and ask him about it!
    Careful, there is more than 1 "Dan" at SL now I will be working in the shop on the 8th while all the guys are out having fun with the slidefires at Monadnock. So stop in and say "hi" Im the "other Dan"

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast