Default Armed Man, Square One Mall Saugus

Active incident at this time at the Square One Mall in Saugus. Reported to be a B&E at the Dicks Sporting Goods Store. It is reported that the perp is still in the store and MAY be armed with a rifle. Saugus PD say the man is considered armed and dangerous, but arent 100% sure if he/she is armed or has access to additional weapons in the store. Full NEMLEC callout at this time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...augus-mall/amp

Remember everyone, its for your safety. If you're in the area, shelter in place, blow your whistle, and pee your pants. That person contained in the store might just be a danger to the public at large. lol
    Last edited by inkdesigner; 06-19-2017 at 07:58 AM.

NES Member

Quote Originally Posted by inkdesigner View Post
    Active incident at this time at the Square One Mall in Saugus. Reported to be a B&E at the Dicks Sporting Goods Store. It is reported that the perp is still in the store and MAY be armed with a rifle. Saugus PD say the man is considered armed and dangerous, but arent 100% sure if he/she is armed or has access to additional weapons in the store. Full NEMLEC callout at this time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...augus-mall/amp

Remember everyone, its for your safety. If you're in the area, shelter in place, blow your whistle, and pee your pants. That person contained in the store might just be a danger to the public at large. lol
    What's the over-under on the SWAT team rushing in and finding a soon to be very confused and terrified janitor wearing ear phones who doesn't realize that he set off the alarm and can't figure out why people think his mop is a "rifle"?
    It is not common sense...it is an unconstitutional infringement upon my rights.

Sorry 'bout the dupe. Was on my cell phone, so I didn't search properly enough before posting.

I carry my gun every time I visit that store