Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

I know of a PD that has 50 officers carrying them ( M&P 45) , including SWAT members. NEVER any problems with them. Great handgun in my opinion!!

How nice!

They are bad triggers in an ok gun. I would rather save my money and buy a Sigma and a retractable ball point pen! At least you can get big boy mags for that gun!
    "Let nature take its natural course and thereby improve the quality of thinking of society instead of lowering the intelligence level to the lowest common denominator at the cost of the liberties of reasonable thinking people." -Finalygotabeltfed

"You never need a gun until you need it badly" -W.E.B. Griffin

I had an m&p .40 fs had a trigger done laser grip stippling etc, I shot the crap out of it over 2,000 rds never once had a malfunction,I left it dirty and tried to have it fail not a single problem, they are being used everywhere by law enforcement and military ,four seasons has sold more m&p's than any other gun to date,I did however trade mine for a 1911 but miss it and will buy another one .

I've got an M&P 45 and 9 full-size. The 45 I've had from brand new, Apex sear is the only mod, and probably 1k rounds through it with no issues.

The 9mm has a full Apex trigger kit in it, and was bought used with an unknown history. It had seen some use, at least 1k (maybe more). I've put 2500 through it. The only failures I've had is to replace a worn out mag catch that was releasing mags while firing, and a trigger assembly where the trigger safety spring had stopped working. Still like it.....
    Kevin

"History is made at night. Character is what you are in the dark." - Lord John Whorfin

"The free market is providing exactly what people want, except what they want is ****ing stupid as shit." - endus

"I swear, youíre like a circus clown trapped in a vice presidentís body. Youíre like assassination insurance. May God have mercy on us all." - Larry Correia

http://www.comm2a.org/donate

Figured that it was more than ten lbs . My Dads got one he's going to get a 3.5 comp trigger kit for it. Besides that the 10 rd mags are kind of retarded, then again mass is so F'ed with there policies about firearms.

Banned
    A small lab with my roommate, Brain, in Central, Ma

Mass spec is a "minimum 10.5lb" pull. I've heard of some M&P Mass spec triggers exceeding 13lbs. My M&P45 sucks to shoot, after two mags, my finger hurts. I just haven't gotten around to doing the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by joeendris View Post
    Mass spec is a "minimum 10.5lb" pull. I've heard of some M&P Mass spec triggers exceeding 13lbs. My M&P45 sucks to shoot, after two mags, my finger hurts. I just haven't gotten around to doing the trigger.
    If I bought an MA M&P I would not fire a single shot through the gun until it has been repaired. Shooting the gun in its stock form is only going to make you develop bad muscle memory for a trigger nobody should ever use.

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by drgrant View Post
    If I bought an MA M&P I would not fire a single shot through the gun until it has been repaired. Shooting the gun in its stock form is only going to make you develop bad muscle memory for a trigger nobody should ever use.
    This.

I just picked up an M&P45 with no thumb safety a couple days ago. I was expecting the trigger to be horrid. It wasn't great, and it was gritty, but it didn't feel super heavy. Granted, my first purchase for it was an APEX DCAEK trigger kit.
    Last edited by PappyM3; 04-02-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Banned
    A small lab with my roommate, Brain, in Central, Ma

Quote Originally Posted by drgrant View Post

-Mike
    Thankfully, I only have 40 rnds thru it and have since shelved it until I can get it to a smithy.
    My Sig DA/SA is much nicer on the booger hook

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast